Arsenal: How do I "dib" a weapon?

The_Universe

First Post
How does one go about putting "dibs" on a weapon for the new "Arsenal" project? I see that Rangerwickett has already got whips pinned down, but I was interested in doing something either on one of the more traditional swords, or on something COMPLETELY made up like the Urgosh.

Help me! I want to write! :D

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
You email me a basic proposal, and then if we like your proposal, I send you a rough copy of Spiked Chains so you can see what basic format we expect for the final manuscript. Also, if you already have Three Arrows for the King, you'll have a basic idea of the format, although we've changed it a bit in the meantime.

blackhammer@dreadgazebo.com is my email address, you can also tag submissions@enpublishing.net which submits to both Ryan and myself.

Writers who have already written for us in the past only have to send a very basic proposal ('hey, i wanna do the dwarven urgrosh') while new writers will be in a situation of sending us a more detailed proposal ('here's why I'm good for writing this book, here's one or two prestige class ideas, here are some weapon variants, here are some specific magic weapon samples... and here is a writing sample of at least two of the aforementioned sections').

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
By the way, I'm also interested in hearing from artists who can draw weapons, and people using them for this project.

KingOfChaos

First Post
Dextra said:
By the way, I'm also interested in hearing from artists who can draw weapons, and people using them for this project.

I have some artists you guys may want to contact ^_^ If its one thing I have a lot of, its talented artists :)

Hellhound: I would really like to stake a claim on staffs for Arsenal. I have some good ideas ^_^

Carnifex

First Post
jmucchiello said:
Jason, I've sent you two unanswered emails about this. Busy? Or are they not getting through?

I've also emailed him about something very recently and have yet to get an answer - I think Hellhound must be busy with something right now.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Carnifex said:
I've also emailed him about something very recently and have yet to get an answer - I think Hellhound must be busy with something right now.

Hey guys!
This past week and the next Jake was/will be pretty darned busy with mid-terms, AND we had to calculate the ENPublishing payouts for the past month, so we were pretty busy.

If your inquiry's time sensitive, email me (denise@ambient.ca) and I'll make sure it gets a response in a timely manner. Seeing as how the Arsenal series is my idea (we just changed the name from my original working title of Thee Big Book ov Pointy Bits), feel free to email me your questions on the subject.

Spiked chains is almost ready and should be out by mid-October: Huzzah!

arwink

Clockwork Golem
You know, "Thee Big Book ov Pointy Bits" is way more fun than arsenal :D

Can we petition to have the title overturned?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Alright, all the Big Book ov Pointy Bits, err, ENArsenal backlog has been covered.

If you haven't received a response from me, then I didn't get your email.

Last edited:

Remove ads