• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Art for new 4E Campaign setting

Brix

Explorer
Hi guys,
I collected a lot of stuff over the years for a new cool campaign setting. With the coming of 4E it's about time to release it.
I'm looking for a couple of guys who want to present their art and maybe give the new edition their face -somehow.
The first project is about the pantheon of the setting, which contains about 15 fairly detailed gods.
For this part I need a portrait of the god, their priesthood, and the holy symbols.
So if you are interessted in working on the projects. just leave me a message and then we can talk about the details.
best regards
Brix

Brix

Explorer
Well I started collecting stuff some years ago with a project called "Tale of A Thousand Tongues" with was at that time a DnD community project. However at that time there weren't such fine "Web 2.0" applications. So organizing the whole stuff was very difficult.
I want to renew the project, with a nice website where people can contribute or just consume.
But to kick it off I need some basic stuff at first.
I already have some artwork some artwork from Kip the Bold and Collin Price (check out collins artwork at http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/c/o/colinprice/colinprice.html). Everything that is labeled "Motherland" was done for the project.
With the coming of 4E I think it's a good thing to start it now again. The first material that will be available will be fluff only. Stats will come after 4E ist available.
As an artist you'll have the chance to contribute to the look of the new edition.
Maybe you want to contribute some of your monsters or make a logo? There are many possibilities.

Last edited:

Remove ads