• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] DnD Iconics Gallery! Today: Hennet!

Benben

First Post
Woot! The boys are back in town!

Yet another voice of support and praise for you Klaus.

I'm dying to send my group through a one-shot adventure with the Iconics, and your pictures will definitely be used to get the players in character.

Christian

Explorer
Khan the Warlord said:
Page won't load for me.:(

Geocities has a limit on bandwith per day, or per hour, or something. Today's moral: don't post links to your Geocities site on message boards that get tens of thousands of visitors per day. :)

Metus

First Post
Khan the Warlord said:

But what of poor Regdar? He couldn't intimidate a kobold on a natural 20 with that waistline and those skinny arms.

;)

Seriously though, I was just wondering if it was more of your artistic style to "think thin". I really do like the pics, I just think a few are either taking the Subway diet or Jenny Craig.

Rrrright. I think they're fit, not thin. Regdar doesn't look like he has skinny arms, just that they're all muscle. Is he supposed to look like Ahnold or something? Or Chris Farley? I don't know here. While they might not always match my image of the Iconics facially, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the bodies.

Hennet

First Post
Nice bulge!

Abracadabra, baby.

Great job, Claudio; I may be biased but I think this is the best pic yet. Regdar's greatsword doesn't have anything on my International Male Bulgemaster adventuring trunks. It's nice to know that if this whole adventuring thing bottoms out I can pick up steady go-go boy work.

So when can we see the whole Iconic troop done up as Solid Gold dancers? I'm eager to see Regdar in Lycra. And for all you boys who were sniffing around Lydda (and other halfling ladies) in the previous thread, might I suggest multi-classing and picking up a few levels of sorceror? Being able to cast Reduce and Enlarge 7 times a day means you can engage in whatever deviant twist on the "Halfling Lass & Hill Giant" love story you want, regardless of you and your partners actual race.

Speaking of deviants, has anyone seen Jozan in an age?

Re: Nice bulge!

Hennet said:
Great job, Claudio; I may be biased but I think this is the best pic yet. Regdar's greatsword doesn't have anything on my International Male Bulgemaster adventuring trunks. It's nice to know that if this whole adventuring thing bottoms out I can pick up steady go-go boy work.
I's about to say, Claudio's pic certainly is the one that features you as the most ...well-endowed... picture I've seen of you before.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Khan the Warlord said:

But I have one question that I just can't contain: Why can all of your iconics (male, female, tough fighters or scrawny spellcasters) fit into a size 6 dress? (The waist sizes and lean looks of everyone is just... off IMO).

I don't know the truth of this rumor, but I've heard that Brazil is an extremely difficult place to be a heavy woman in. According to some show I saw, it's almost impossible for a woman in Brazil to buy anything above a size 3 or so, so a lot of women starve themselves trying to be extremely thin.

Now, I've never been to Brazil, but I've never seen a heavy Brazillian tourist... maybe Claudio could verify this for us? I wonder if being around so many skinny people influences your art :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
I colored Hennet and added him to the original thread, it should be up here somewhere.

Claudio, I'm going to save and send to you my colored Iconics with a tad better quality, what size (in bits) do you want them in?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads