• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] New Iconics Gallery! Today: Mialee!

Hennet

First Post
Hit me with your best shot, Claudio

Joshua & Jack, love is a battlefield and Alhandra (actually, every Iconic) knows it.

But on the subject of illustration, Claudio please tell me you can fit me in--I need a new look for my signature, at least. And I've got this great new "Samba Sorceror" outfit I want to show; it looks fabulous when I'm casting Summon Mojito at tea dance in it.

Great look, Mialee. Were you Liv's handler for Two Towers, etc? And when is the next Fashion Plate Mail?

Last edited:

Kazak

First Post
Vadania said:
As for your questions Mialee, I'm still here, i've always been here and PirateCat or no PirateCat, I don't intend to leave anytime soon.

Aye lass, that's the spirit! Us Iconics need to stick together!

So Claudio, when do I get my pic? :)

Klaus

First Post
Yowza! Iconics crawling out of the woodwork! :)

Here's what the updates are lining out as:

Friday - Lidda (my favorite illustration so far)

Saturday - Vadania (no wolf, sorry)

Sunday - Alexandra (the psion from page 34 of the PsiHB... With that outfit, she HAD to be in!)

Monday - Regdar (just finishing him)

Yep, you read right! The Iconics gallery will be updated DAILY until GenCon!!! Can I get a "yay"? :D

Mialee & Vadania -> Celine Dion? Please! As if she had lips. Or hips. Or breasts. As for the pose, so maybe I directed one too many lingerie photo sessions in my time. Sue me. :) Or don't.

Alhandra -> I'll TRY and put you in that full plate you appeared in Enemies & Allies, but no promises!

Hennet and Kazak -> You two will have to wait over there with Krusk, Jozan and Devis. I'll try to accomodate you. Really!

Alhandra

First Post
Klaus said:
Yowza! Iconics crawling out of the woodwork! :)

Sunday - Alexandra (the psion from page 34 of the PsiHB... With that outfit, she HAD to be in!)
So you gotta show a little skin to get on the short list?!
Just because that flashy trollop has a little more up top than everyone's favorite spell-slinging elf doesn't mean a second-rater should get more attention than the iconic incarnation of all that's Good and Just. ;)
Alhandra -> I'll TRY and put you in that full plate you appeared in Enemies & Allies, but no promises!
If you feel the muse possess you, you have my leave to envision a more dynamic pose than a woman-trapped-in-metal.
Like "The Paladin, Unarmored. Ambushed and exposed to evil, yet still possessing a fire and fury fighting back 'gainst evil like none else."

If you are referring to the concept art of the Female Paladin, I approve of the Vorpal Sword in the pose.
It would look even better slicing a demon in twain, tho. ;)

Jay_Kinnear

First Post
Just wanted to comment and say I honestly believe your getting even better then you where when your site first started, so keep up the good work because it's some of the best stuff on earth...I couldn't resist.

Zerovoid

First Post
Alhandra said:
So you gotta show a little skin to get on the short list?!
Just because that flashy trollop has a little more up top than everyone's favorite spell-slinging elf doesn't mean a second-rater should get more attention than the iconic incarnation of all that's Good and Just.

Don't worry Alhandra, I'm sure you're on this list. If space is tight, maybe you and Vandania can share a picture...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads