• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art preview thread!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The 4E version of the saga includes some brand new full-colour art not found in the original version. From time to time, I'll post a piece here ahead of time.

Today, meet Torrent, standing outside the Poison Apple Pub in Gate Pass!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Torrent_Apple_Fini.jpg
    Torrent_Apple_Fini.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 2,157

EugeneZ

First Post
How excellent. I make Fantasy Grounds 2 tokens for my games and I try to always use nice full-color art rather than rely on cropped photos of WotC tokens. I was just wondering what I would do for Torrent since she's going to be a around a while... assuming she survives. Thanks.

Morrus, this sounds like thirty levels of 4e awesome.

But since I can't check it out before I buy it, will you folks be offering the ability to buy the first module and if I did like it then get something off the subscription for the rest or some such? I noticed this was present on the 3e ones, but saw nothing on the 4e and was interested is all.

Still, even if it isn't, it looks cool as heck.

-Ashrum

merchantsteve

Explorer
New battlemap teaser for WotBS #2

Hi All,
This is some of what you will encounter in the Fire Forest. I won't tell you where or what!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• EN_02_1-6.jpg
    EN_02_1-6.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 198
  • EN_02_2-5.jpg
    EN_02_2-5.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 192
  • EN_02_2-7.jpg
    EN_02_2-7.jpg