• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art request for 1st level adventure

Ariddrake

First Post
I am looking for someone to draw me 9 pieces of art for a project that I would like to sell on RPGNOW. It's just a 1st level adventure and it's more for me say I have completed this thing and get it off my life's list of things to do. The money for the project is ridiculous ($20 for all the art through paypal) plus I need to own the artwork at least for publishing (digital & print plus website). You would get credit (or not if you think it stinks :) ) and a chance to help someone that is drawing impaired ( I gave a picture to my kid that I drew and he started crying :( ). The front cover pic is a group of adventurers fighting a young female necromancer and her goblin guards in a underground crypt. Oh yeah did I mention this is the only one I need in color (If it's a great looking pic or I have asked for to much then B&W is fine too!). Thanks for just reading this request. Peace

Last edited:

Remove ads