• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

art request: Warforged Barbarian

Thordain

First Post
Hi everyone,

I'm playing in a play by post game where I have a warforged barbarian.

Background:
Sentinel is an artifact of an unknown civilization. Perhaps extra planar, perhaps alien, perhaps from an empire long ago. A sentient machine who was unearthed with no memory of his original purpose, he has chosen a male persona. He wanders the world, trying to find why he was created, and by whom. Sentinel is programmed with several battle modes giving him various abilities in combat -- when a battle mode triggers, his eyes change color.

Appearance:
Sentinel does not look like other warforged. His design is completely different. He has a faceplate with eyeslits but no mouth. Behind the slits are a blue light, and on his chest is a circular disk that radiates the same blue light (think iron man in appearance). He wields a massive two handed Morkenkrad.

The physical look and color is very similar to this:

http://www.enworld.org/Pozas/Pictures/Illustration/warforged.jpg

Except think iron-man ish with no mouth, eyeslits instead of eyes, and a circular glowing disk on chest.

If anyone could do a sketch, 3D model, or a token, I'd be extremely grateful!!

kroh

First Post
not exactly to specs... but you are free to use it if you want...

forge.jpg

Regards,
Walt

Aikuchi

Transient
---

I wanted to doodle this - but I realized I had no idea what a two handed Morkenkrad looks like! - and the net isn't helping :p

---

Remove ads