Art vote

What shall I do for my next project (drawing) now then?

• Female Human Swashbuckler (Rogue)

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Enrinye Sorcerer

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Female Half-Orc Barbarian in rage

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Poll closed .

alsih2o

First Post
Liquide said:

Well the pictures in that thread are made trhoughout a time period of 3 days when I tried to get the female anatomy right and down on paper.

i think this proves my point liquide my friend, bang your head on the rock enuf, and the rock will give :)

Liquide

DEX: 4
Re: Re

Celtavian said:
Drow Elf Female Sworddancer of Eilistrae wielding a big bastard sword 2 handed.

I have an elf bladesinger I'm currently doing, I guess I can remodel her for you if that is OK.

-Liquide

hong

WotC's bitch
Liquide said:

That would be extremly funny to do :) , especially when it is a female beholder ;) .

I need to try that one just for the kicks really :D

Beholder monk!

Hong "with her ki eyestalks of DQQm" Ooi

Songwind

First Post
Hmmm...

Know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see some decent fighter art, I don't care what sex. I'd like to see it without the Games Workshop "spikes and skulls and spikes with skulls on them" motif. I like to see it without the "Frustrated grunge musician" piercing and tattoo fetish. I'd like to see a shield without a senseless scoop cut out of the bottom at just the right height to expose your vicera. If it's a woman I'd like to see some armor on them that actually protected their heart, lungs, GI cavity, and femoral arteries, instead of exposing all the "instant kill" hot spots for the sake of cheesecake.

Oh, and weapons that aren't 150% of the users body weight, but that's mostly a miniatures rant. :)

Liquide

DEX: 4
Re: Hmmm...

Songwind said:
Know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see some decent fighter art, I don't care what sex. I'd like to see it without the Games Workshop "spikes and skulls and spikes with skulls on them" motif. I like to see it without the "Frustrated grunge musician" piercing and tattoo fetish. I'd like to see a shield without a senseless scoop cut out of the bottom at just the right height to expose your vicera. If it's a woman I'd like to see some armor on them that actually protected their heart, lungs, GI cavity, and femoral arteries, instead of exposing all the "instant kill" hot spots for the sake of cheesecake.

Oh, and weapons that aren't 150% of the users body weight, but that's mostly a miniatures rant. :)

I can try and do that for you, the female with a full plate for example. Still my art is currently erhmm a bit half-dressed when it comes to females.

This is mainly due to the fact I try to get their anatomy right for the moment but then again there is even a harder task to get clothing to look OK on a female body then on a male one so.

_Liquide

Remove ads