• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arthaus Selling Pendragon RPG

Simon Collins

Explorer
Hi

Does anyone have any further information regarding the selling of Pendragon RPG products by Arthaus?

I'm particularly keen to learn if the long-delayed 'Holy Grail' and 'Faeries' supplements are finally going to be released?

Also wondering if Arthaus will release a d20 (con)version of Pendragon?

Thanks

Simon Collins

trancejeremy

Adventurer
This was in the news a couple weeks ago. White Wolf basically bought the game from Green Knight. They apparently are going to keep the original system (the WW guy said this in a post over at RPG.net).

Aaron2

Explorer
dead said:
Pendragon is a great RPG and I dearly hope it survives in its original form.

I'd like it to survive in its original (well, more like "current") form as well but I'd also like to see a well done d20 conversion.

Aaron

Simon Collins

Explorer
trancejeremy said:
This was in the news a couple weeks ago. White Wolf basically bought the game from Green Knight. They apparently are going to keep the original system (the WW guy said this in a post over at RPG.net).

That is great news - I must've been on holidays and missed it, thanks for the catch-up. Hopefully those two supplements will be released soon - the game has been languishing for a good couple of years now.

Like Aaron2, I'd like to see it remain in its current form AND a decent d20 conversion - hopefully Arthaus/WW, with their d20 experience, will be able to manage this successfully.

Cheers

Simon Collins

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
This is excellent!

I too would like to see both forms. I have long been trying to figure out how port the traits and passions system into my D20 game for the purpose of replacing alignment, or rather to use as a system to measure alignment. I would like nothing better if some enterprising author did the work for me!

Remove ads