• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Artificer Class - Need complete list of what it offers please!

Erdric Dragin

Adventurer
I'm introducing the Artificer class to my games but I need help.

I need a collection of every official piece of material (that means the ones from Dragon and Dungeon Magazines also, and even comments from designers of the class at the time) and their sources. I want to consolidate them in one place for myself for ease of reference.

Thank you if you can assist me in this. Outside of all the Eberron related books (which I do have), where else can I find material for the Artificer?

Remathilis

Legend
For 5e? There ain't much. The RftLW book has everything mechanical, and a Google search of UA: Artificer should find you most of the prior iterations. I think there are some YouTube videos of Crawford explaining it as well, as well as at least one DragonTalk that was archived on it.

If you are looking for prior editions, the task is fairly large. The vast majority of the artificer stuff was in Eberron, both the 3e and 4e.

Erdric Dragin

Adventurer
For 5e? There ain't much. The RftLW book has everything mechanical, and a Google search of UA: Artificer should find you most of the prior iterations. I think there are some YouTube videos of Crawford explaining it as well, as well as at least one DragonTalk that was archived on it.

If you are looking for prior editions, the task is fairly large. The vast majority of the artificer stuff was in Eberron, both the 3e and 4e.

Well I put this under the 3e/3.5e tag, so not interested in 5e. I understand the Eberron books have Artificer related stuff, but were there other books, or Dragon Magazine articles, or website articles from WotC that had more material for them?

There were some Artificer guides on the WotC forum boards which incorporated a lot of different official sources. I'm pretty sure some of those were transferred across to here.

Remove ads