• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artificers outside of Eberron.

Alexander123

First Post
Do you all use the artificer class outside of the Eberron setting?

I know that it is possible to have the artificer class in FR if a DM wanted to by having them hail from the island of Lantan.

Drowbane

First Post
In my FR, Artificers originated in Netheril. In the modern realms the craft (pun!) has been rediscovered in various places, such as Lantan, Halrua, Menzoberranzan, and anywhere Gond has faithful.

This also relates to warforged (originated in Netheril, but newer 'forged have been created in modern times).

Edit: yes I allow Artificers outside of Eberron. :D

Icyshadowlord

First Post
You could have just as well made a poll about this, but either way. I myself would allow Artificers in any campaign where their presence doesn't seem out of place. For example, I for some reason cannot vision Artificers in the Dark Sun and DragonLance settings for some reason.

Alexander123

First Post
You could have just as well made a poll about this, but either way. I myself would allow Artificers in any campaign where their presence doesn't seem out of place. For example, I for some reason cannot vision Artificers in the Dark Sun and DragonLance settings for some reason.

Yes, Artificers in the DragonLance setting do seem out of place.

Noctos

First Post
how interesting. most people in my games are that way anyways didn't know it needed it's own class.

lookiong over the time table he is way faster than i allowed in my world

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads