• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist Needed for Web Logo

msd

First Post
I am looking for an artist who could do (for lack of a better term) a web logo for the home page of a campaign website. This would be the banner image that you see across the top of the home page.

The campaign is set in the FR.

Honestly, as I have never paid for art, I am not sure what additional information I should be providing at this point. But if someone is interested, please PM me so that you can show me some of your work and see if we can move forward.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

msd

First Post
No love?

Any suggestions from the community as to how I should go about getting a better response?

Thanks, as always...

-M

DocBrown

First Post
Hey Matt,

I'm a professional graphic designer who has done many logos (and other design pieces) for several rpg companies. If you are still interested in having someone create your logo, please take a look at my online portfolio at docbrown.net. You can contact me for a quote via the contact form on my website, or by PM'ing me here.

Thanks!

Vattic

First Post
Hi. I've never tried anything like this before but I'm confident that I can do something that would satisfy us both. Check out some of my past work and keep in mind that all of it was done by request (that is, each image was tailor made to fit the clients needs).

http://rugen.deviantart.com/gallery/

if you look at the techniques, just imagine how they could be applied to what you want to see :) I'm confident in pencil ink, water colors acrylics and digital mediums, and I have a B.F.A in illustration to back it up. So if you need an experienced, flexible and talented illustrator then I'm your man.

I look forward to hearing from you .

Remove ads