Artwork: Would Appreciate Comments. (EN World commission)

alsih2o

First Post
here is a pain in the tuckus suggestion, use what you have, but from a 3/4 veiw, slightly low.

you get all the advantages of the two other views, but all in one consistent shot :)

again, great work :)

Sammael99

First Post
feeb said:
Some creatures to cure the curiosity of Undead Pete. :)

I'm keeping them as links, so as not to detract from the purpose of this thread.

...I better stop there. I have tons more, so I was kinda getting carried away. Lemme know what you think, Pete.

The stuff is awesome, feeb. My favourite are the sepia drawings, they really rock.

Now I definetely want to hire you ! Not that I can pay your or anything, but my campaign website (to be) is yours of you want it (and I'll set it up for you ;))

Ben

feeb

First Post
Sammael99: Yah... the fact that everyone is pointing out the line-up problems, I'm thinking of just takin the back view out. I really appreciate these comments, though. I might just take the time to draw it so it's less confusing, if I can nab some time within the next day or so.

alsih2o: Ah, the dreaded 3/4 view. I'd actually do it, if I thought it would be feasable (sp?). To date, though, I've already done a lot more art than the pay covers... I just want to make it nice for Robert, as he's waited so long for me to finally finish it (I've done at least 8 drawings of the gun so far). Hell, I still might do the 3/4 again. The first drawing of the gun (1st design) was 3/4... was just too complicated in it's function. Anyway, I'm rambling lol. Thanks again, alsih2o!

Sammael99: Ack... forgot to reply to you, sorry! I really appreciate the offer, but I just can't take any extra work right now, and I can't ever take work that pays nothing. Those days are behind me now. I've been 'part' of a lot of upstart companies and campaigns that burned me over and over. Even 'work now, maybe get paid later,' "jobs" have never never never gone anywhere. I do art, they get my art, I never get $$... and all it does is waste time I could have spent doing stuff for legit zines and projects. Nothing personal. I actually admire the fact that all you'd be capable of doing is creating a site for it, and willing to do that. I'm really sorry that I can't participate, man. Great luck to you, though!

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
got a troglodyte hidden in there somewhere?

p.s. you can always count on me for the "long way around" suggestion :)

Last edited:

feeb

First Post
I know that I know what a troglodyte is, but I just can't remember. I can tell you this much, though... I'm sure I haven't drawn/painted one. What is it again? Chances are, I'll do one eventually. :)

Sammael99

First Post
feeb said:
Sammael99: Ack... forgot to reply to you, sorry! I really appreciate the offer, but I just can't take any extra work right now, and I can't ever take work that pays nothing. Those days are behind me now. I've been 'part' of a lot of upstart companies and campaigns that burned me over and over. Even 'work now, maybe get paid later,' "jobs" have never never never gone anywhere. I do art, they get my art, I never get $$... and all it does is waste time I could have spent doing stuff for legit zines and projects. Nothing personal. I actually admire the fact that all you'd be capable of doing is creating a site for it, and willing to do that. I'm really sorry that I can't participate, man. Great luck to you, though!

That's OK. I didn't expect you to say yes ;) But one can always try !!!

If you hear of an aspiring illustrator who'd be interested, let me know !!!

feeb

First Post
bah. I need to go out and buy that, man. Sheesh. I borrowed a copy from a friend and kept it for so long... used it for job after job. It's invaluable as a reference, and a standard source that dragon refers to each time I do a creature for them, which is pretty often. Now I don't have a copy here, and I can smell the need for it again. I think I'm just gonna stock up.

Good Lord, do I ever ramble. ;p

Remove ads