• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Asgard #8 Status?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Umm... delayed but not forgotten. It will appear at some point, but I'm not sure when, exactly.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's all done, but for layout. Layout guy is very busy doing other stuff, though (stuff he makes a living from, as opposed to Asgard which he does for free).

Pretty much the same as before. We have the ENWorld Player's Journal, Four-Color to Fantasy: Modern Edition, and Deadly Games due in the next few weeks, so it's just a little hard to justify the time it would take for Asgard. We want to do it; we just aren't able. It's looking like this will be the last issue of Asgard, especially because the ENWorld Player's Journal will be doing pretty much anything that Asgard would've done.

Capellan

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Pretty much the same as before. We have the ENWorld Player's Journal, Four-Color to Fantasy: Modern Edition, and Deadly Games due in the next few weeks, so it's just a little hard to justify the time it would take for Asgard. We want to do it; we just aren't able. It's looking like this will be the last issue of Asgard, especially because the ENWorld Player's Journal will be doing pretty much anything that Asgard would've done.

If Asgard has one foot in the grave anyway, have you considered dropping issue 8 entirely and releasing the articles back to the authors, possibly with the option of submission to the EWPJ for those you particularly liked? The way things are going, it seems like this material is more likely to see the light of day that way than any other :)

r-kelleg

First Post
RangerWickett said:

mmmm strange. I don't see anything about the EOM FAQ :p

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Should we just consider this a "dead issue" so to speak ;) and move on with other things rather than keep the hope alive? It would seem that with the other projects on the table it would be unlikely this is going to happen at all. Too bad, but if it has to be that way I'd sure like to see it made official. I'm sure that everyone will get over it. *shrug*

Remove ads