• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Xael

First Post
Almayce, who has no interest in being anywhere near the front, moves, delays or does whatever seems to be necessary to cast Protection From Evil at Ironwolf, depending on their relative positions.

Patlin

Explorer
OK, 60 feet back. Ironwolf will move forward 20 feet in the surprise round, drawing a javelin as he does so. He will hold his greatsword in his off hand while he prepares to throw the javelin.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If Almayce already had no intent of being anywhere but the back, we can put him at 40 feet back, where it is basically impossible for them to charge him without killing or bowling over allies first, so that after Ironwolf moves forward, he can Prot Evil)

*Almayce protects Ironwolf from evil as Ironwolf moves forward and draws his giant javelin.*

(OOC: It seems like an Eternity until we can run Round 1--sorry, pun alert ;))

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: my new swarm of crystals is rather short range. I'm assuming that we are further than 15' from the opponents. If that assumption is correct I'll swap SoC instead.)

Eternity fires a flaming energy ray at the nearest afflicted still standing.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, Z's barely gotten a chance to use SoC due to range issues. I need to know how much PP she's willing to use up on this single attack before I resolve it ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, I just realised that Eternity isn't high enough level to get 40 feet on a Close range attack--she'll need to get closer to them than Zaeryl, then, who's at a 40 foot distance)

*Eternity takes a five-foot step closer to the enemies and fires a fiery ray at the only possible target--the very closest small Afflicted. The attack is pretty terrible, but since the target is flat-footed and the effect ignores armour, the Afflicted is a sitting duck. The ray slams into the Afflicted and brings it down.*

(OOC: 7 Damage. Okay, now regular round--Init time!
Wow, great rolls for Init except Eternity. Pity she's now in front, eh ;)

Hulgyr 22
Zaeryl 21
Ironwolf 17
Almayce 17 (delayed from 21 so he could buff Ironwolf on the surprise round)
Eternity 2

Hulgyr beats all ~80 enemies in Initiative and goes first)

Remove ads