• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon "defeats" Kitsune Haru! (Thanks to Seonaid for jugding!)

Knight Otu

First Post
Ash'lon
White Belt
Record: 0/6
Powers: -
Item: -
Yen: 1

"Maybe you do not know me, samurai, but you will fear me forever when I am done with you. I am Ash'lon, bearer of the soul of a great demon dragon, and I have been sent to .... meet you."

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Startled, Haru draws forth his blades and confronts his assailant. "I have no fear of you," he says uncomfortably. "Come, demon, and attack me if you dare."

I find your helper to be dishonorable, your building to be broken, and your battle record to be unskilled.

Seonaid

Explorer
"I will judge." The voice has a sibilant quality to it, though it is recognizable as That-Which-Comes-From-Nothingness. "Asshlon'ss inssult is ssuperior. Choosse the length and type. The ancient massterss have decreed thiss match to take place at the foothillss ssouth-west of the Garden of Losst Hope on the dawn of the willow."

Seonaid

Explorer
"Very good. Begin, fighterss."

Haru's moves flutter to the ground before him.

1: The lizard obliterates the tundra; dodges the motion of the ledge!

2: The fist lies higher than the shrine; reflexively parries the roar of the stone!

3: The dagger gracefully kicks the city and smoothly devours Dancing Buddha's Shrine; guards against the rising of the wind!

4: The scorpion wracks the desert; averts the aggression of the river!

5: The dagger bows within the rapids; redirects the rising of the holy ground!

Ash'lon's paper appears in his hand.

1: The chimera splits the foothills; redirects the violence of the tree!

2: The mace tracks in the midst of the marsh; guards against the tempest of the spring!

3: The foot moves through the temple; negates the aggression of the bird!

4: The dagger blasts the ricefield; wards off the roar of the isle!

5: The hammer slides below the canyon; wards off the rising of the fires as it silences the speed of the stone!

Ciaran

First Post
After bowing to his opponent and to the judge, Haru whirls his katana through the maneuver called the Dancing Buddha’s Veil, parrying attacks with the longer blade until the moment comes for a low kick followed by a smooth slash with his wakizashi.

The dagger gracefully kicks the city and smoothly devours Dancing Buddha's Shrine; guards against the rising of the wind!
Chi Strike!

Name: Kitsune Haru
Record: 1 win, 3 losses
Powers: Signature Style (Dragon), Dojo Style (none), Fist of Fury
Items: none
Yen: 2

Remove ads