• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon vs Lotus! Lorfess judging!

shaff

First Post
OOC: Oh, sorry, I just now found Ash'lon's move. Heh yea, it confused me a bit.

IC:
I sssssee Lotus ssstartssssss off with a very powerful move. But Assssh'lon defendsss very well againssst it. Therefore point to to Assssh'lon.

1 Flag Ash'lon, 0 Lotus.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lotus leaps high to attack her foe with her claw-like fingernails after taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the defense which stopped her last attack. Beauty alone will not win this match though, and time and tide will roll on with the certainty of Lotus' approaching victory this day!

The tiger flies on top of the sea; parries the beauty of the tides! *yen*

Judge, I believe Lotus also earns 1 Yen for last round's move because her Crowd Pleaser was not succesful.

Knight Otu

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Judge, I believe Lotus also earns 1 Yen for last round's move because her Crowd Pleaser was not succesful.
(Correct.
Just noticed that Sneaky Trick is one of the powers that make me go last. Until now I thought we would alternate. Oops. :eek:)

The raven withers the rapids; negates the rising of the reptile!

Ash'lon quickly conjures up a dark, bird-like force to sap the life-force from the surroundings and then strike at Lotus.

(I think we don't have a masters decree yet. It might be important to both of us.)

shaff

First Post
OOC: yea, you get 1 yen, I figured you would just add that in. Oh well I'll note it now.

IC:
Tiger sstartssss flying, above the water. Ssssilly birdy triesss to wither water. Tiger fliessss up to birdy, birdy triesss to wither water, tiger parriessss it, and eats the poor birdy.

And I don't like movesss done againssst me... watch it Asssh'lon. (just for flavor)

1 Flag all, target 3
2 yen Lotus, 0 Ash'lon

Knight Otu

First Post
(If I understand the Initiative rules correctly, I'm not obligated to go last. Since I'll be out of town for the weekend, I'll take my move now.)

The cherry blossom destroys the badlands; parts the assailment of the reptile!

"Very well, then I'll use something else."

Ash'lon chants, and flowers and vines begin to grow rampantly, some of which turning into destructive thorn lashes that part through the jungle and attempt to destroy Lotus.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lotus draws a deep breath and her forehead suddenly shines with an unearthly radience like a star decided to appear there out of nowhere. With breathtaking speed, the star splits into multiple lights which form a cross in front of her face...
--*--
-***-
--*--
--*--
Their lights flare quickly and the nearby mountain peaks wither and crumble under their heat. The melted and blasted dirt and rock then flow out over the rapidly advancing field of vegetation, attempting to block it from doing any harm to Lotus...

The southern cross withers the peaks; blocks the rolling of the field!
Judge, we still need a masters decree of location and time of fight...

*EDIT* Judge, I just noticed this myself so don't feel bad, but my profiteer power would grant Lotus an extra Yen from her succesful move in the last round. So I should have 3 Yen earned so far this fight.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OOC: lol, I'm not a very good judge anymore apparently.... a little sluggish at the least. I figured I already had givin a decree... Will do that now...

And you are correct, I forgot about your profiteering... :p 3 yen for you.

IC: BTW, noble fightersssss, thissss may be important.... The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the paradise north-east of Xiang-Xia Province on the night of the foot.

Alssso, I declare thissss round goesss to Assssh'lon, just by shear move power, neither defenses were sufficient.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lotus sees a possible opening in her foe's mighty defenses and tries to take full advantage of it by using her most powerful weapon! With a song in her heart, fire in her eyes, and a thundrous noise, she cracks her magical chain like a whip as she lashes out at Ash'lon with all the force she can muster. She knows that this attack will spell either victory or defeat for her in this match, and she tries with all her skill to win and so avoid the punishment which her Sultan will surely mete out for failure...

The chain scatters the ravine; removes the rising of the tides! *yen*

OOC: :eek:

Knight Otu

First Post
The oak cuts the ravine; leaps over the kick of the storm!Ash'lon jumps in the air and flies a few feet away from Lotus, then conjures up a big tree trunk to drop it at Lotus.

"You are strong. It will be a pleasure to defeat you."

Remove ads