Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Not sure if its only been 1 round, so I used the rest of Czern's move from the previous round (running) and continued a full round of running this round.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad checks each guards as he goes and although it's very fast checking, still takes time.

OOC: I'd say Venakhad takes time to assure himself that the guards will live and that they are, for the moment, safe (that is, no second move this round)

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 2, "Guard Station"
Rohna, Goliath Fighter 8

Rohna continues strait forward through her fellow investigators, throwing another set of doors wide at the end of her first move, before proceeding into the large room. "The killer was only moments ahead of us. How could this attack be so far along already? Did it begin before he even arrived? Chalk another one up for the city guard."
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor: push open doors
Move: to (N/27-O/28)*, OR double move to (N/24-O/25)
Standard: *charge an enemy if there are any
Full Attack: ...
Gore: ...[/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 8 Resist all 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24 (26), Fort: 22, Reflex: 15 (17), Will: 17 — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 76/76 (0THP), Bloodied: 38, Surge: 19, Surges left: 13/13;
AP: 1/1, Second Wind: Unused, Milestones 0
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Pass Forward
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge
Stone's Endurance
Villain's Menace
Rain of Steel

Vanguard Mordenkrad +2 "Kordestad" (daily, )
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily, free)
Onyx Dog (daily, standard)
Antipathy Gloves (daily, standard)
[sblock=Pals]Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 10 all; HP 85/85 (0THP); Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) Mount; When he charges, Olaf makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +9 vs. AC; 1d10 + 4 damage, or 1d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Gretta—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 9/9(4); Bloodied 4

Bite
(standard; at-will)
+7 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.​
[/sblock][/sblock]OoC: Squares around Rohna cost 2 movement for enemies to enter. If Rohna sees any enemies after her first move when she pushes open the doors she'll charge them if she can reach, (anything within 9 of the doors).

FourMonos

First Post
GM: My apologies guys, work has been super busy and extra activities have been high. I'm going to update tonight. Sorry for delay.

FourMonos

First Post
Ambassador Attack

Rohna, in her ever so subtle way, breaks through the large ornate wooden doors into the meeting hall. The action in the room distracts from the magnificent stone carvings in the walls and ceilings. Observation tables, abandoned, line up near the door to the Greeting Hall.

Large conference tables, each representing the original five kingdoms, each decorated with the colors of their homelands, stand facing each other. The Brelland table stands at the front of the hall and faces the other four tables. The table originally held by the kingdom of Cyre is covered with a white cloth.

You ascertain quickly that the ambassadors, in full decorative attire, stand next to their assigned tables, watching in horror as their personal bodyguards are being attacked.

Your old friend, still in the guise of a Deneith guard, appears to have let a squad of assassins through the back entrance to the hall. The assault upon the bodyguards appears to have only started a few moments previously, but the guards are fairing poorly. They are cut, moving slowly, and wounded.

Noticing your entrance, the Deneith guard shifts shape into that of a female changeling, who smiles in your direction. She then beckons for you to cross the room.

The assassins lay into the guards, poisoned blades finishing the last of their resistance.

GM: Bad guys win initiative: Roll. They continue to attack the guards in front of them. I won't remove them from the map, but consider them incapacitated until the end of the battle.

Please feel free to take your first turn

Last edited:

Remove ads