• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Assault on Raven's Ruin IC

D.Shaffer

First Post
Grimgour knelt down to steady his aim, providing covering fire for Polmor, such as it was. He started going through the spells in his head, covering the different possibilities of what to use depending on the situation.

OOC
[sblock]I'm Just around corner 1, aiming down toward the corner 2 area. Readying an action to fire at anything that pokes its head around the corner that isnt Polmor.[/sblock]

dog45

First Post
As Grimgour covers Polmor advancing down the corridor, Marika and Zofren unroll the scroll. Inside is written in neat, flowing handwriting, "Shame on you for being so nosy! - Raven"

Polmor turns the corner and sees another hallway, about as long as this one. The ledge continues and if the hallways were water, then the ledge would be an island. The corridor stops and turns left, though it appears there is a small alcove to the right where the hallway stops.

"Somebody has a sense of humor. This goblin hunt might just be more fun than I expected."
Stowing the parchment just in case it's useful later, Marika heads to assist Polmor and Grimgour in their daring look around a corner of a corridor.
"I'll check this alcove for trapsor treasure."

OOC~ Search +9 ~IC

Difflam

First Post
"Well theres nothing interesting around this corner..." shouts Polmor back to the group. "May as well continue onwards" he adds, as Marika comes past him and starts searching down the corridore and the alcove.

While waiting for Marika to perform her search, Polmor heads down the corridore to the spot where it turns left, and has a look to see what is down it.

[sblock=OOC]Head down to corner 3, and look East[/sblock]

Last edited:

dog45

First Post
As Polmor and Marika make their way down the hallway 2 goblins stand up on top of the ledge and shout curses as they throw their nets at the dwarves. The nets strike true, and both Polmor and Marika are caught.

[sblock=ooc]I gave everybody listen checks, but no one made them. Marika and Polmor are entangled. Look up Nets in the PHB for info on how to get out. I'll update the map with locations of characters as far as I can reckon them. It's okay to post out of order, I'll recap it once everyone has posted.

Initiative Order:
Zofren 21
Polmor 16
Goblins 15
X 13 (goes first)
Gimgour 13
Marika 11

[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
X pulls out his shortbow and loading it, fires at one of the goblins.

OOC:
[sblock]
+5 atk, 1d6 dmg with shortbow.
[/sblock]

Kularian

First Post
Zofren curses as she hears the sounds of Polmor and Marika under attack by some sort. Rounding the corner, she hears chattering from above and sees two goblins. Angered by their cowardice, she reluctantly removes her bow, waiting to get a good shot off.

[sblock=ooc]Moved to corner 3 on the map, took out her bow. And I guess that's it. :( [/sblock]

Difflam

First Post
Polmor starts cursing loudly and crudely when the net hits him and Marika, and he finds himself entangled. In his anger he grabs the strands of the net and attempts to rip his way out of it, using the edge of his axe to slice the fibres where possible.

"Marika, help me out here!" he yells, knowing that the two Dwarves working together will be more likely to burst the net than just one.

[sblock=OOC]Attempting to burst the net (Using Axe to cut the fibres, not sure what kind of advantage mechanically this gives Polmor), with Marikas assistance if she agrees.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads