• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Assault on Stormbringer Castle (D&D 3.5) [OOC]

Shayuri,

Your character looks good but I think you miscalculated hit points (they seem too low).

Based on my formula for determining hit points, assuming you started as a Rogue, you would have:
6 (1st level) + 4 + 5 + 4 (Rogue levels)
6 + 6 + 6 (Ranger levels)
6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 (Shadowdancer levels)
+ 24 (Con. bonus)

Total = 91

If you started as a Ranger:
8 (1st level) + 6 + 6 (Ranger levels)
4 + 5 + 4 + 5 (Rogue levels)
6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 (Shadowdancer levels)
+ 24 (Con. bonus)

Total = 92

Otherwise you can move your character over to the rogues gallery thread linked earlier.

maddmic,

Your character looks okay so far. I know you are still ironing out the finer details. We talked about using a large weapon as a medium sized character. We also talked about bulls strength and gauntlets of ogre power not stacking completely. I know you are still hammering out your items list. Once you are completely done, I will go over it again.

Okay, the game thread is up here. I know maddmic is still finalizing his PC but we should have enough to get started.

Feel free to start posting, probably some introductions about your characters should come first as you have all been recently thrust together.

Since no one seems to have purchased any mundane equipment, I will give the following equipment free. Any other mundane equipment that is desired should be purchased with starting funds. You can do so now before we get too deep into the adventure.

Free items are as follows:
backpack, bedroll, waterskin, one week of rations, 50' silk rope, clothes, a belt pouch and flint and steel

Shayuri

First Post
Oops, yer right. Forgot the Shadowdancer has d8 HD.

I shall fix anon (Rogue was first, by the way. For the skill points. :))

Mundane equipment shall be updated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads