• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

At long last...Short Sheets Issue Two

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
After a very long time of inactivity (read: not feeling like it) I finally finished the second issue of Short Sheets.

Table of Contents:
  • Guilds - Join Up! - Rules for guilds, and three different ones for your characters to join: the Smith's Guild, the Wizard's Library, and the Thieves' Guild.
  • The Battle Mage Spell List - A spell list for an alternate spellcaster. Create a class to use it for!

I hope you like it! And please, give feedback, or at least bump me so people can download it. It is in .rtf format, so practically anyone can use it.

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
Thank you! That was in a campaign I played in until it got too big to be fun - we had 17 people at one point. Probably because it was at a WotC company store. Anyhoo, I forgot to add "Average Member" lists for the Wizard's Library and the Theives' Guild, so I'll just post that here:

Wizard's Library Members:
Wizards of any level, with at least 10 fifth-level wizards, and at least 3 wizards of level 10 or higher. One level 15 wizard who heads the library. May have a cleric of Boccob running a small chapel as part of the library.

Thieves' Guild Members:
Innumerable first level rogues, many rogues level 2-5, several rogues levels 6-10, and a level 11+ "godfather."

Also, does anyone have any requests for something they would like to see in Short Sheets? I'd love some ideas.

Thanks!

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
C'mon, people!

Is no one kind enough to reply to me? I'm getting buried here! People are downloading it, but no one seems to have anything to say about it. I would really like some feedback and suggestions, so please reply, or something!

Remove ads