• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Atlanta Midtown Pedestrian

howandwhy99

Adventurer
NW Miwaukee Suburbanite with Car

Change thread title from Atlanta Midtown Pedestrian

I've been looking for gamers in Atlanta for awhile and everyone I find seems to be outside of the perimeter. The difficulty is I don't own a car and nor have much access to one (by choice BTW). So, if anyone is regularly gaming downtown and would like an extra player, please let me know. MARTA accessible works.

I live fairly close to Emory, GA State and GA Tech. I have run games and enjoy both playing or GMing. I will run CoC D20 and Paranoia (2nd ed) upon request.

Thanks.

Last edited:

nalesean

First Post
I live in your preferred area, and frequently run games. My schedule
isn't so full of game running during the summer, especially with all
of my players taking vacations and the like, but I'm always
looking for a new gamer or too. I mostly run D&D 3e, but recently
bought the revised books as well.

nalesean

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I've played 3E so often it seems I left it out of the list of games I would run.

Nalesean. thanks for responding! If you could, please send me an email with any pertinent information about getting together to game. I'm interested in hearing more about where and when you play, too.

Thanks again,

David

AyJayATL

First Post
Looks like I may be starting a new D&D 3.5 campaign in midtown in early September. I have enough players, but am open to adding another. Email me at ajones@mindspring.com for more info. I don't check this board much if at all.

Allen

howandwhy99

Adventurer
FYI, I've since moved to Milwaukee and am no longer a pedestrian. Otherwise I am in search of old school games in the area. Early D&D, but Call of Cthulhu would still be great.

I've changed the thread title to update.

diaglo

Adventurer
FYI, I've since moved to Milwaukee and am no longer a pedestrian. Otherwise I am in search of old school games in the area. Early D&D, but Call of Cthulhu would still be great.

I've changed the thread title to update.

are you doing Gamehole Con right now?

howandwhy99

Adventurer
are you doing Gamehole Con right now?
It would be nice, but I am not off until the weekend. Back in the summer I looked at the events scheduled and found some interesting ones. But now I'll have to look again. I'll be daytripping Saturday to Madison.

It looks like most of the old crew in the area set up shop at GameHole too.

Remove ads