• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attachments appear as links when logged in

Olorin

Into the West
Hi there,

I've recently come back to the site after a long absence and noticed that after logging in, attachments appear as links for me instead of loading inline. It happens on the home page and the individual news posts. Example below from this post: http://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...eaton-s-TABLETOP-Bump-plus-13TH-AGE-Playtests. I've scoured my settings trying to find anything that could be causing this but haven't been able to. No attached images, videos etc. load for me when logged in.

Not logged in:
attachment.png

Logged in:
no-attachment.png

If I click on the Attachment 59560 link I get a vBulletin message saying "Invalid Attachment specified." Any ideas?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll have a better look when Sharon stops repeatedly refreshing Facebook and lets me on the PC. I'm not really allowed to work if she has a day off...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BTW is this just the front page, or in forum threads too? That'll help me start looking for the issue.

Remove ads