Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm confused... I'll take only money in the end, so just tell me how much I get and I'll be good with that.

Man I wish I had more money I want too many of the spells people listed.
Provided I get atleast 600 gp, I would ask for:
Invisibility (200), Mirror Image (200), Enlarge (100), Shield (100)

Manzanita

First Post
As KB says, we don't want to create money
speak for yourself! :p

Rinaldo will take one or more potions
Sara will take a potion or wand
Iggy, Tennebryn, Nezrak, Diordan have stated they only want cash
Charlarn and Ashnar ?

Given that no one is getting the wand dumped on them, I support Velmont's division of spoils.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
speak for yourself! :p

Rinaldo will take one or more potions
Sara will take a potion or wand
Iggy, Tennebryn, Nezrak, Diordan have stated they only want cash
Charlarn and Ashnar ?

Given that no one is getting the wand dumped on them, I support Velmont's division of spoils.
Would iggy like to pitch in on the wand? I mean, he is gonna wanna keep adventuring with Sara, right? Right?!?!?! :confused: :\ :(

Manzanita

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
Would iggy like to pitch in on the wand? I mean, he is gonna wanna keep adventuring with Sara, right? Right?!?!?! :confused: :\ :(

Of course. They make such a good team, especially if they have a curing wand with them. The question more is, how much does Sara want to continue adventuring w/Iggy? I'm starting a new adventure as soon as this group gets back to the inn, and they could probably use a meat shield like Sara. Is she going to try to get in on that one or hang out w/Iggy for the next one to come along?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
Of course. They make such a good team, especially if they have a curing wand with them. The question more is, how much does Sara want to continue adventuring w/Iggy? I'm starting a new adventure as soon as this group gets back to the inn, and they could probably use a meat shield like Sara. Is she going to try to get in on that one or hang out w/Iggy for the next one to come along?
since sara's preference is to continue to hang out with iggy, and my preference is to not spread myself too thin in lew games, she would definitly skip the next adventure if iggy didn't like it.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar will only take cash. He's interested in the following spells:
1st - Comprehend languages, mount, unseen servant. (300 gp)
2nd - Protection from arrows. (200 gp)

Total 500 gp.

Xael

First Post
OOC: Nezrak doesn't have a lot to offer in spells to share, but could of course offer the normal 50gp/spell level for rights to copy 2nd level spells though.

Nezrak is interested in the following spells:

1st: Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Summon Monster I. (300 gp).
2nd: Mirror Image, Invisibility, Protection From Arrows. (600 gp).

Total 900 gp. Nezrak will just have to change his two Identify component pearls for money and he should be able to afford it.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(I believe the intention is to simply copy from the other's spellbooks, and to pay for the exotic inks needed for that)
Well, I certainly have no problems with that. I kinda just assumed the worst option from my point of view. :D

Velmont

First Post
Ok, so final split:

Ashnar, Charlarn, Dioran, Ignatious: 762 gp 5 sp each
Nezrak and Tenebrynn: 612 gp 5 sp each
Sara: 162 gp 5 sp and a wand of CLW with 50 charges
Rinaldo: 312 gp 5 sp and three potion of cure moderate wounds

That amount include the reimbusment of the money you gave at start to buy the wand.

If someone change his mind and want a potion, tell it now, because once back to the Inn, they will be on sell for 210gp (Rinaldo finally starts selling magical items ;)

Remove ads