• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention campaign world publishers

towngen

First Post
FYI

I am creating a computer program that will create towns for Dungeons & Dragons games. If any of the publishers of other game worlds/settings are possibly interested in having their Pantheons included with my program when it is released, please go to the software forum and download a copy of the beta. Also, there is also another thread titled "Request for help with diety information" which has some additional information about the diety info files in it.

If you feel it is worth your time, feel free to create a customized diety information block as per the examples provided as a standard text file and email it to me. My email address is towngen@yahoo.com

Please include a short statement that you grant me permission to include this file without restriction or royalty with my program when it is released. Obviously, I will not charge anyone to include support for their campain's pantheons in my program.

Finally, if you wish me to include a short statement about your campaign setting in the program's readme file, send along that text as well. It can include information about your setting and contact info, a url, of that sort of thing. Just try to keep it relatively short.

If a too many people send me files, I reserve the right not to include whichever ones I feel like omiting, but this probably won't be a problem.

There is no immediate rush on this as the release date is probably at least several months off.

Thanks for your time and attention. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Walter

Remove ads