• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

*****Attention Tampa, FL Gamers*****

Pylar

First Post
Hey all,

Just wanted to let all the Tampa gamers know that Comics Club in Brandon, Florida is running another game day this Sunday June, 21st starting at 12 PM. Check out their website at www.comicsclub.com. I'll be running a huge dungeon crawl, demoing the Mastermaze product by Dwarven Forge. There will be a lot of board games, Mage Knight and door prizes provided by Comics Club. Come by and check it out!!!

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Pylar said:
Hey all,

Just wanted to let all the Tampa gamers know that Comics Club in Brandon, Florida is running another game day this Sunday June, 21st starting at 12 PM. Check out their website at www.comicsclub.com. I'll be running a huge dungeon crawl, demoing the Mastermaze product by Dwarven Forge. There will be a lot of board games, Mage Knight and door prizes provided by Comics Club. Come by and check it out!!!

Hi Pylar--I am going to try and stop by for a bit at least, the store is ready for action (I was there Friday).

MEG Hal

First Post
Morpheus said:
I'm going to come by and check it out.

I may try when the kids go down for a nap--my mother is in town and I am ill, but I would like to say hi--Morph call me what time you are going.

andrew

First Post
Pylar said:
Just wanted to let all the Tampa gamers know that Comics Club in Brandon, Florida is running another game day this Sunday June, 21st starting at 12 PM.

You mean June 29th, right?

Which reminds me, I'll be moving back to the Brandon area in the next month. Any tips on where to find a game? I'll probably sign up for MsKina's mailing list. Does the Comics Club have a gamers board? What about Living Greyhawk in the area? Any other ideas?

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: Re: *****Attention Tampa, FL Gamers*****

andrew said:

You mean June 29th, right?

Which reminds me, I'll be moving back to the Brandon area in the next month. Any tips on where to find a game? I'll probably sign up for MsKina's mailing list. Does the Comics Club have a gamers board? What about Living Greyhawk in the area? Any other ideas?

We have a game that could use another player or two...contact Morpheus.

MEG Hal

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
The first one was a lot of fun, i hope #2 goes well for you guys!:D

Thanks SOotL it is not a ENWorld one just a local one that Duane from the store is sponsoring, but it should be fun.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads