• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ATTN: Moderators and Morrus] Where do I post 3.5e scoops?

Cassander

First Post
I recently posted my analysis of Life's Bazaar for new 3.5e hints, figuring that'd be a good place since other scoops in there got filtered through to the news and the 3.5e info page. Mine hasnt yet, however, and I analyzed and posted that stuff to contribute to the 3.5e mining operation, as it were. I figure people will be interested in the info I found in there.

In general, where should I post scoops on 3.5e? In that thread? Starting a new thread highlighting that I'm posting a scoop? Should I start my own news story on the news page? Should I just send an email to Morrus?

Thanks. I hope people enjoy the stuff I found in Dungeon.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Post them using the "Submit a Scoop" link on the main news page. You can get there by visiting www.enworld.org or enworld.cyberstreet.com/news . I would not count on Russ seeing or reading any particular thread here on the boards.

Cassander

First Post
Thanks Eric:)

I just wanted to post it where others could reply to it and discuss it... I guess the best method is to post a new thread and also post a scoop. Think it's best to post the whole text in the scoop or a link to the new topic?

Btw, I'm also known as Antrion from the old boards in case ya remember me from way back when.. haven't stayed too active, but I've always kept up with the news page which you got me hooked on about 6 months before 3e came out. Kinda like old times analyzing each statblock for new information, cept this time around I think we understand the new info alot better.. just goes to show it won't be nearly as drastic a change as from 3.0 to 3.5. Not quite as exciting as the old strip-tease marketing of 3e, but most of the changes do look pretty good.

Ah well.. glad I could contribute a little to scooping out the new edition.

Remove ads