• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attractive Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeStryfe79

First Post
What percentage of role players would you say are attractive? While in high school, the group I played with was mostly average in attractiveness. However, although most of us were antisocial, a few of us were above average looking. Also, my group was entirely male.

As I have gotten older, I have met several female gamers, and every single one has fallen into one of two camps:

1. Posers: These girls think they want to play for whatever reason, but are lying to themselves and others. They range from average looking to super hot. Eventually these girls get bored and move on to a different activity (drinking and making babies).

2. Ugly: These girls like hanging out with gamer guys, because it makes them feel more attractive to do so. Some of these girls are good power gamers, while others are just as stupid (game wise) as the posers are. I particularly feel sorry for these girls, since I feel as though society has failed to give them a proper stereotype to belong to :(

In terms of male players, I have found no stereotypes to truly be accurate. I have truly met players of all types. Losers, lawyers, fighter pilots, and playboys, all make up the male demographic of gamers from where I stand.

Is my data inaccurate? How many attractive female gamers are out there? How many of these attractive females are socially adept? I'm not sexist, and I don't care if you think I am. I simply look for answers to a question that has been bugging me for a while. After all, I've met lots of hot girls who like Twilight and sincerely so. This begs the question then: Why not D&D?

Mod Edit: No. Just no. Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads