• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

Rybaer

First Post
**** Public Announcement ****

Due to attrition, this game has re-opened to recruiting. We're playing straight up Arcana Unearthed system (not Unearthed Arcana...sorry). I would much prefer that any interested parties own the book.

The current cast has just reached 2nd level. They include a loresong faen magister, a human snake totem warrior, and a racial giant (greenbond?). We've been running the Siege on Ebonring Keep module, but have reached a spot early in the going at which we may depart from that material. Either way, it's at a good spot to introduce some new players.

If you're interested, post a reply and give me an idea of what sort of character you'd like to play.

Here's a reposting of the character generation guidelines:

1. I will take six players (or, in this case, 2-3 new players)

2. Characters are 2nd level, built on 25 pt buy per DM Guide, starting at 1,101XP.

3. Max starting gold (200 GP).

4. Character background should be included, but I'm okay with it being kinda vague. I'm sticking to the Diamond Throne background.

5. No alignment, per AU rules, but please refrain from playing a chaotic or evil personality. The heroes in this game will be expected to be...well, heroic...at least to a degree. (Hint: probably best to avoid playing a Champion of Death. Also, mojh are scarcely tolerated in this region.)

Check the link in my signature if you'd like to see the rogue's gallery or the in character game so far (though you don't have to be caught up on it to play).

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Rybaer, I would love to join. I followed this game for the first few pages, but got caught up in my own games since. I have eagerly awaited a spot and I can have a character up pretty quickly and then finish catching up on reading this week.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
I'm with Mirth and rangerjohn. I'm willing to go with the flow so to speak, just happy that the game is continuing.

KL, sorry to see you go. :( Now who will keep Pyior in line?

But I understand... Good luck with things.

Rybaer

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Rybaer, I would love to join. I followed this game for the first few pages, but got caught up in my own games since. I have eagerly awaited a spot and I can have a character up pretty quickly and then finish catching up on reading this week.

Excellent. Good to see a familiar name volunteer. I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of character you come up with.

Acid_crash

First Post
I'm all for entering the game to see if it continues. I haven't played a AU game yet, but I do have the book. I volunteer the services of Yadrick, the Litorian Akashic who has left his tribe on a quest of personal importance (what that is I do not know yet, but we can come up with something). I'll work on creating him later this evening if you'll allow him into the game.

Rybaer

First Post
Acid_crash said:
I'm all for entering the game to see if it continues. I haven't played a AU game yet, but I do have the book. I volunteer the services of Yadrick, the Litorian Akashic who has left his tribe on a quest of personal importance (what that is I do not know yet, but we can come up with something). I'll work on creating him later this evening if you'll allow him into the game.

Sounds good. I look forward to seeing him.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks Rybaer, I was thinking of another heavy given that you have lost your warmain. Perhaps a giant champion. I am still pondering what cause to champion, but I should have a prelim version ready today.

Rybaer

First Post
Okay, looks like we have Erekose13, Acid_crash, and Argent Silvermage all on board. The preliminary character ideas sound fine. Go ahead and post whenever you're ready to the rogue's gallery. (You'll probably have to get to it through my sig as it's going to be months buried.) I'll review them once posted.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads