• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AU Sunless Citadel (3.0/3.5) Seeking ALTERNATES

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
My thoughts....

Ok I have tried this PbP gaming online 4 times now and all of the games have died. In order to prove it isn't just me I am thinking of DMing a game myself. Depending on the reactions I get from you guys will determine if I go public with it and ask for anyone to join. So I can run a game in either Forgetton Realms (know a good deal about), Arcana Unearthed (want and need to know more about) or Eberron (lack of info about but I am sure I can pull something off (probably uses adventures from Dungeon)). I would prefer to run something from AU or Eberron as I want to learn more about these systems but I will let the players decide on what system to run. Lobo you are MORE than welcome to join and slot number one is reserved for you.

I am thinking maybe a party of six people or so.

What do you guys thnk?

IamTheTest

First Post
Im interested in a PbP game. I dont have any FR or AU books but I do have the Eberron Book. If you think that I could handle a game Id love to play.

Gideon

First Post
No problem with the drop off Lobo. Babies growing up is waaayy more important. :)

Elocin, I would enjoy AU most as I have no Ebberon.

derbacher

Explorer
Well, I'm not a player in this game but....

Been looking for a game to join. (The current one has slowed to a once every two weeks post MAYBE!!)

You seem to be interested in keeping one going, so I'll say I'm up for anything. (Though I prefer Eberron, then FR, then AU as I don't have AU )

Email in the profile, and I'll keep checking here as well as the other thread from Lobo that closed.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
An idea

If you people want to continue this game I would be happy to take over the DM'ing chores, let me know what you think. Note that I don't have AU so any mistakes will be accidental.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Not sure if I was an Alt or a full fledged player but I would assume the palyers would like to continue this game so my vote would be a Yes!!

Remove ads