• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Updates at diamondthrone.com

Thrommel

First Post
Lots of great new updates for you at diamondthrone.com to help you jumpstart that new AU game you've been wanting to try all week:
  • Two new NPC's in our Showcase for you to use.
  • Eric Noah's spell modifier cheat sheet spread sheet. (Say that ten times real fast.)
  • An online spell sorter and magic item pricing engine.
  • A short, low-level adventure to challenge that brand new party you and your players just made up!
Also, if you're curious about how to get your creations featured on diamondthrone.com, you can check out our new submission guidelines.

-Thrommel

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrommel

First Post
More good stuff at diamondthrone.com:
  • A huge 3-part article by Black Moria on integrating AU into your existing campaign with special notes on how he converted his Forgotten Realms game. Those wondering what sort of planning you need to do to mix AU with 3E will not want to miss this. We also have notes on Favored 3E Classes for AU races for people who are considering importing Giants, Mojh, and the rest of the AU racial line-up.
  • The AU resources just keep growing! Eric Noah has two new spreadsheets to help track your witch or runethane abilities. And our popular AU Spell Sorter and Magic Item Pricing Engine is now available for offline use in an Excel spreadsheet version.
  • Finally, we have the Mining Camp - a short, low-level encounter. If you're into crafting your own scenarios, we have 16 AU-inspired Story Seeds you can use for a side trek, game, or full blown campaign.
-Thrommel

Thrommel

First Post
Is it almost Tuesday? Oh yes it is!

Whether you're running a game or playing a game, we've got something for you this week at diamondthrone.com:
  • Eleven fully statted low-level AU NPC's.
  • A new featured location, the Jadeheart.
  • The Sakkar Tolmen Stones, a magical puzzle that gets harder to solve the more pieces you have.
  • Fan fiction describing the Corrupt Mage ceremony.
  • The AU character sheet as a form-fillable PDF!
-Thrommel

Zogg

First Post
Hey Thrommel, thanks for all the great stuff!

Not to be picky, but you might want to double check some of the character's stats you guys have. I noticed that in some cases, you guys forgot to add in the ability modifiers to the saves. For instance Sheri Willowand's Fort and Ref saves should be +3, Will should be +6. Sheridian's saves also do not include the ability modifiers. Virna the Silent's saves are just wrong (her fort save is way too high).

I haven't checked all the others, but a quick run-through might save you guys from confusing people. Thanks!

Thrommel

First Post
You don't want to miss things THIS week at diamondthrone.com:
  • The Diamond Throne gazetteer will be out in PDF format this Thursday. We've got a little something to whet your appetite, with a profile of Amber Moon Overland Transfer, a freight company operating in the northern lands of the Diamond Throne.
  • We continue exploring the mysterious Sakkar Tolmen Stones, in part 2 of this 3 part article.
  • If you want resources for your AU game, we've got them! For starters, there's a conversion of the Adept NPC class. Second, we've assembled the complete stats for levels 1-9 of the Conjure Energy Creature spell -- all fully templated out and ready to drop into your game!
-Thrommel

NeuroZombie

Explorer
More! More! I just got my copy in yesterday and I am voraciously reading the material! I can't wait to run it from what I have seen so far :)

Frostmarrow

First Post
NeuroZombie said:
More! More! I just got my copy in yesterday and I am voraciously reading the material! I can't wait to run it from what I have seen so far :)

I ordered mine more than a month ago and I still haven't got it! Argh. I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival this week or next.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
That sux man, where did you order it? That way I know not to order anything there :(

I got mine at Walmart.com for $18 something plus tax. it came up to around $22. I ordered it on thursady, got it yesterday.

Never knew walmart carried some rpg!?

Remove ads