• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[August] What are you watching?

Jhaelen

First Post
I started watching 'Wilfred' which I find curiously funny, although I'm usually not a fan of comedy shows.
And I watched a couple of episodes from the first season of 'Continuum', but I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. At least it's not immediately apparent that it's crap, like e.g. 'Grimm' or 'Terra Nova'.

ggroy

First Post
And I watched a couple of episodes from the first season of 'Continuum', but I'm not sure yet if I like it or not.

I'm almost finished watching season 2 of Continuum.

So far, I've found season 2 to be a lot better than season 1.
Better character development and a lot more violent. I don't think there's been any "filler" episodes in season 2.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I recently rewatched the first three seasons of Warehouse 13 and am keeping up on the current season.

I started watching Eureka and am just at the start of season 3.

I took a taste of Once Upon a Time today - not sure it's for me. I'm actually about halfway through the pilot of Continuum - not sure on it so far but will finish up the episode.

I dabble in shows like The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Jimmy Fallon. I enjoy going back into the 2001-2012 seasons of SNL to watch clips.

I am buying episodes of the current season of Futurama on Itunes as they appear.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's just nothing interesting me right now. A cou of comedy panel shows, but that's about it. For some reason, we're in a real dry patch. Saw a couple of Netflix series - House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. Both good, the former more so than the latter.

At least we have some sun!

Ahnehnois

First Post
Going to catch a screening of Europa Report. Maybe Elysium.

Watching Breaking Bad and not a whole lot else on TV at the moment.

Crothian

First Post
On DVD I'm finally watching Community and in the second season. It has some of great individual episodes but the boring ones are getting a bit more common in S2. Regular shows I'm enjoying Suits, Covert Affairs, Graceland, and the final season of Burn Notice. I'm happy that Burn Notice is ending though I was shocked that last season was not the ending. I also enjoy Franklin and Bash, Continuum, and the new series of Primeval.

Remove ads