Aundair raiders - Game started.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Mista Collins said:
"Get your lazy buttocks out of bed. The pointy ear elf says there are visitors and they ain't looking too friendly." Devon hears in his head as the psicrystal relates the message telepathically. Waking from his deep sleep he gives his arms a quick stretch and grabs his gear.
Heh. Devon's tiny friend has attitude :cool: . Nice.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
DrZombie said:
I am presuming the ship and the tower are lit with a few everburning torches.
I'd say we use as little light as possible (Afterall, we don't WANT to attract attention ;) ). At least the ship would be almost completely dark with maybe lightsources indoors but none in the out. Afterall we on the ship can see quite well in low light and can conjure up a lightsource if the need for one comes. If the night is completely dark with no moon/starlight we would probably keep a couple of lanterns to make shadowy illumination on the edges. But widely spread so that one can hide in the shadows.

DrZombie

First Post
Blackrat : the reason why I thought the ship was illuminated was because that way noone can hide in the shadows and surprise a sleepy guard :D

Mista Collins

First Post
Le'ts hope these guys have just the same luck with their rolls.

The construct attacks the warforged, and hits, doing 14 points of damage, and it tries to grapple with the warforged.
I'm not sure if the "tries to grapple" with the warforged is just flavor or not, but all the construct is doing is a trip attempt. If the warforged fails the DC 9, he is knocked prone (not grappled). I doubt it will matter, I have a feeling his has a very high STR. :)

And I need a DM ruling. Since it appears we are in a silenced area, I am assuming using Psionic Suggestion wouldn't work. I know I don't need sound to manifest powers, but I'm pretty sure I actually have to say the suggestion. Or would it be done telepathically?

Mista Collins

First Post
Any thoughts on the suggestion with the silence around as stated in my previous post? It will help determine what I do immensely. And can we see #3 (syro) and roughly how far is he? EDIT: re-read the post and saw this stated as 190 from the construct? these guys must be hasted or something for that movement speed. We need to focus our attacks.

Anyone got dispels they can use and are outside of the silence area?

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Armament is a warforged with an adamantine body. The mage flew off. Alestair (4) is wearing a chain shirt. The rest is wearing full plate.

The silence will negate suggestion. Charm doesn't need spoken commands per se, but armament will get a +5 to his save for being under attack by your allies.

Anything else?

Remove ads