Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Eryndur

Explorer
Konnel unlimbers his pick and makes his way with his companions from the tower to the main deck of the ship. He plants himself at the hatchway leading down to the cargo hold and waits for Devon's spell to illuminate things better.

"Well, this should be interesting. When anyone has a clue as to whose life I'm preparing to end, just let ol' Konnel know."

[sblock=OOC]Sorry about the absence. Massive computer problems over the holiday.[/sblock]

Mista Collins

First Post
With the threat coming obviously from the direction Giillain fired her blast, Devon starts to concentrate on the Astral Plane. With the astral Plane in mind, he starts drawing upon the ectoplasm that inhabits the odd place and starts to form image of a humanoid shape in his mind, right in front of Jael.

OOC: Spending 5 power points to manifest a level 3 Astral Construct with the Trip ability as a full round action. it can appears and can attack next round. Range is 35ft and he will place it on Z22.

[sblock=stats]Str 8 dex 14 con 10 int 16 wis 14 char 16
Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +7
AC 22 touch 13
Power Point Reserve: 32 31 26
Hitpoints: 24
[/sblock]
[sblock=Astral Construct stats]
Hit Dice: 3d10+20 (36 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 20 (+2 Dex, +8 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 18
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+7
Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d6+7)
Full Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d6+7)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Trip
Special Qualities: One ability from Menu A (Trip), construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 15, Con Ø, Int Ø, Wis 11, Cha 10

Trip (Ex)
If the astral construct hits with a slam attack, it can attempt to trip the opponent as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking attacks of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the astral construct. +5 on the attempt.
[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael HP=31/31
"Lightning flashes, sparks shower, and in a blink of an eye you have missed seeing." Jael says stoically as he sees Gil fire the lance. He concentrates in the arcane energies and creates the Dancing Lights approximately to the point where Gil's spell ended. It illuminates the spot with light equal to that of a torch.

OOC: Cast Dancing Lights to 50 feet from us in the direction where Gil fired her spell. If/When Jael sees anyone after that he'll move the light to follow the enemy.
[sblock=stats]Str 12 dex 16 con 12 int 14 wis 15 cha 12
Will +8 fort +5 ref +7
AC 20; flatfooted 17; touch 15[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I........IF....HHH.........I............................................
17...I......I___K__..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I.................I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX................XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I..D...........1..I.............................................
22...................I..gJx.......234..I.............................................
23...................I....A........56..I.............................................
24...................I...s.............I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

x astral Construct
g Gillain
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel
s Sarello

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Round5

init:
23 Aaranth
21 ghaunder
16 Retief
14 Devon

10 Forge
9 Konnel
7 Sarello
6 Gillian
6 Jael

Aaranth uses a spell from his wand. Forge imbues devon=. Devon casts 'astral construct' and moves towards the group. Sarello comes outside dressed in his pants and a shield to see what on Eberron is happening outside. Jael casts a spell

initiative comes for the opposition. please wait with posting untill they have resolved their actions.

Could you post your stat blocks in your replies? Tx.

Mista Collins

First Post
[sblock=Dr. Z] Being it takes a full round for Devon to manifest Astral Construct, he wouldn't be able to move. Plus he doesn't want to group up with the others in case the intruders have any area of effect spells.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I........IF....HHH.........I............................................
17...I......I___K__..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I.................I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX................XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I..D6............I.............................................
22...................I..gJx1.2.........I.............................................
23...................I....A5...........I.............................................
24...................I...s.............I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

x astral Construct
g Gillian
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel
s Syralo

1 Bonall Morr
2 trask
3 Syro deskane
4 Alestair Sarhain
5 Valderio
6 Armament

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Round5
Suddenly a number of figures appear on the deck of the ship, attackin gthe party without making a sound. It is as if all noise is surpressed.
Valderion flies about 10 ft off the deck and moves to attack Aaranth with his guisarme, hitting and wounding him (9 dmg). Armament the warforged moves and lashes out with his twohander, hitting both Gillian (for 9hp)and Jael (for 14 hp)with two mighty strokes. Trask moves on to b22. Bonall morr attacks the construct without wasting too much time, but sadly misses. Allestair backflips and flies under the ship.

Remarks : please use invisiblecastle for rolls. Feel free to ghost Gillian. Let's prodd some buttock.

Mista Collins

First Post
Devon 24/24 AC 22

With a quick startled gasp as the warforged creature appears in front of him, Devon side steps a bit with his spear in hand and mentally commands his construct to attack the warforged (Armament).

Not wanting to provoke an attack, Devon takes his time in manifesting as he focuses on the mind of the flying creature above Aaranth (Valderion) and sends an assault on the man's thought pathways.

OOC: Astral Construct attacks the warforged. (1d20+7=16;1d8+7=10). Forgot to add flanking, total should be 18. Probably misses anyways. But if not, he gets a free trip attempt. 1d20+5=9 vs. Armaments Str check (assuming his Str is higher).

Devon is defensively (DC 16 1d20+8=21) manifesting Mind Thrust with 3 power points and targeting (Valderion). He takes 3d10=18 damage. DC 15 Will negates.

[sblock=stats]Str 8 dex 14 con 10 int 16 wis 14 char 16
Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +7
AC 22 touch 13
Power Point Reserve: 32 31 26 23
Hitpoints: 24
[/sblock][sblock=Astral Construct stats]
Hit Dice: 3d10+20 (36 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 20 (+2 Dex, +8 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 18
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+7
Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d6+7)
Full Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d6+7)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Trip
Special Qualities: One ability from Menu A (Trip), construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 15, Con Ø, Int Ø, Wis 11, Cha 10

Trip (Ex)
If the astral construct hits with a slam attack, it can attempt to trip the opponent as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking attacks of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the astral construct. +5 on the attempt.
[/sblock]

Autumn

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm a little confused, us folks in the tower seem to have been written out completely of the last couple of rounds. Can we hear anything of what's going on, or see it out of the crossbow slits?[/sblock]

Remove ads