• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Aurora, CO] 3.5 D&D campaign - Seeking 3 players

rvaessen

Villager
I am currently soliciting for three new players in the Southeast Aurora/Denver area (Near the Aurora reservoir). I've got 37+ years experience DM'ing D&D campaigns. My wife and I moved to Denver in 2001, and we've been playing/running a 3E campaign since then.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign /how it's going so far, visit my web site: (which EN World won't let me post... Lets see if I can get around that prohibition somehow. O.k. go to: (dubya dubya dubya robsworld dot org / 3ecampaign dot html) So lame... (p.s. I'm not selling anything/and no it's not a link to fake pharma products)). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections).
(which EN World won't let me post... Lets see if I can get around that prohibition somehow. O.k. go to: (dubya dubya dubya robsworld dot org / 3ehsrls dot pdf)) for all the house rules.

The current campaign has been running since Jan 1st, 2003, and the characters are 9th level. Unfortunately, we find ourselves missing a few players due to various reasons. With the loss of these players, there's currently three openings, and I hope to find some stable/reliable players to join our group. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don't expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets every other Saturday, from 1800-2359. No evil play/characters permitted (Next meeting is 02 Feb, 2013).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email to: gamers aht robsworld daht org. With three new players the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

Remove ads