Aurora's Whole Realms Catalog: 3e Conversion

thundershot

Adventurer
Hey all!

I spent quite some time going through that book, converting it. The only one that really gave me a problem was the ever-popular reaver, for which I didn't want to keep the decapitation part, but it was in the original entry, so... I improvised.

I'm glad everyone's enjoying this! It was a lot of work going through all of it! :D

I have the original doc file for anyone who wants it. I tried putting it online, but it seriously screws up the columns.

Thanks!
Chris
chris@thundershot.net

EDIT: I realized that Psionic incense was never updated on the web.. but my file on my computer IS..

Psionic: 4 sticks burned and inhaled reduces the number of PP used for psionic abilities as follows: 2-10 PP, -1 PP; 10+ PP, -2 PP.

Last edited:

Tetsubo

First Post
Possibly my all time favorite gaming supplement in my entire collection. thanks for the conversion. Though I would love to see an updated version. With original content and new material. That would be worth just about anything. :)

thundershot

Adventurer
Hm....

I considered making a new book of miscellaneous equipment such as this, but the problem is making use of the stuff in THIS book without getting the wrath of WotC and their conversion policies... Any ideas?

Remove ads