• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Gameday

It's been a while, is anyone interested? I was thinking that sometime in September might be a good idea (the 29th?). Long enough after GenCon to be rested and refreshed, and give the college students a chance to get settled in.

If we do this I will be bringing copies of the review products I receive for the Ennies with me, and giving out some as prizes for the players and GMs that make the games interesting and fun. I will personally run a selection of my favorite adventures that get entered.

Anyone else want to run anything, or just want to show up to play? Once we get an idea how many people are interested I will make an effort to find space.

Master of the Game said:
Anyone else want to run anything, or just want to show up to play? Once we get an idea how many people are interested I will make an effort to find space.

Not 100% certain I'll still be in Austin come September, but if I am, I wouldn't mind showing up to play a game or three. :)

Remove ads