• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

Indigo Veil

First Post
Is the listing of available games/player slots on the first page of this thread still current...?

Seasong, I'd like to play a bit in your 'Grim Vacuum' game if you're short of players . If you're not, that's cool--no reason to hog your abilities -all- of the time, eh? ^_~

I've got a previous engagement that I can't get out of until 4:30 pm, and it looks like your game is supposed to start at 4:15 (assuming it begins on time. Hee!). If I can participate in your game, just start it without me, and and I can jump in at some later point. If you'd rather not do that, then I can also just sit by and watch. ^_~

Thanks for coming together to organize this event, folks! I'm looking forward to it. ^_^

Tell me why we go down into the dark again?

It looks like there may or may not still room in this game. If there is (or you are taking back ups), please sign me up! I'd love to join in.

Last edited:

Fairwind

First Post
Joining in...

Jeff wrote-

Just a note, I'm a very lax DM. I'll let you argue a rules point but once I make a final decision, it stands. Since we are trying to get a full adventure in in one evening, we have to move quick :)

Good times. DM = God. Sign me up for a slot. Character emailed. See you all there.

Light,
Crow

Indigo Veil

First Post
A quick note from Seasong...

As it's apparently been a while since things have last updated, seasong (who can't access ENWorld right now) wanted to confirm his availability as a GM for the 'Grim Vacuum' game for Austin GameDay. It's still an open game for those who want to join.

Oughta be fun! ^_^

Dr. Talos

First Post
Shadowdancer,

Bad news. I am going to have to cancel my spot in the Traveller game. Real life is intruding on my schedule that weekend and I will be unable to make it to Austin. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. I still would like to meet some of the gamers from the Temple area sometime.

Hey, are any of you folks running games at this event still looking for players? I tried to follow through the posts, but had a hard time telling what was current and what had changed.
If you can post some info, thanks!

xrpsuzi

First Post
I've got the front page updated, including the absence of Harlock and Dr. Talos. Since the gameday is less than 2 weeks away (yeah!!), I'll be updating the first post on a daily basis. Melvin-no more searching through the thread for you :)

We've got 2 games in the morning, 3 in the afternoon with prizes given right before the afternoon games. We've got a cool spread of different senarios with 5 GM's stepping up to bat. We have room for one more game/gm in the morning, otherwise it will be an open game table. Prospective players, please sign-up and fill up some games. Please show up if you sign-up.

-suzi

Remove ads