• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
DnDChick said:

Heehee...thanks! I liked my other one too, the "warrior woman" that I was using. This just seems to fit me so much better. lol ;)
That's a damn dool avatar! :cool: A bit small, though...

A2Z

Explorer
MythandLore said:

Umm... Okay I guess it's a fair trade.

pikatwo.gif
pikathree.gif
pikafour.gif

Awwww! Aren't they cute!.... Kill them!! :D

Heehee. I think DnDChick quoted the wrong person. :) I've noticed this a lot. People are used to the quote button being above the post and now it's below it. All these new features are confusing! :D

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
A2Z said:

Heehee. I think DnDChick quoted the wrong person. :) I've noticed this a lot. People are used to the quote button being above the post and now it's below it. All these new features are confusing! :D

D'OH!

Youre right, A2...I did quote the wrong person!

DM: Ok, Erica...give me a "New Forum Use" check...DC...uhmm...13.

Erica: (grabs up her trusty d20...the die clatters across the table...she reaches for it and nearly knocks over her Dr Pepper and sticks her elbow in the pizza in the process) Uhh...I got a... (pales) ... a '1.'

DM: (winces) Ouch...you quote the wrong post. Everyone in the forum is laughing at you now! You have a -2 embarassment penalty for the next (dice clatter) 3 rounds...

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Darkness said:
That's a damn dool avatar! :cool: A bit small, though...

Yeah I know...I had to reduce it to get the system to accept it. Anything bigger than this was rejected as being too big. Its to bad, too, since it lost a some clarity and a lot of detail when I reduced it.

Ah well...I have the original pic I swiped it from if I can ever find a way to get a slightly larger avatar accepted by the system.

Grandpa

First Post
Homebrew Avatars...

I made a pic for my game character, Krub, when I thought 'Grandpa' was taken from me. Now that I have Grandpa back (thanks PC) and whipped up an avatar for him, someone else can use Krub. He meets the EN Board requirements:

krub_r.gif
piratecat.gif

I made the second one for PC when he got my name back, but he got his hands on a cool one already. I thought I'd put it up for show and tell.

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
Re: Homebrew Avatars...

Grandpa said:
I made a pic for my game character, Krub, when I thought 'Grandpa' was taken from me. Now that I have Grandpa back (thanks PC) and whipped up an avatar for him, someone else can use Krub. He meets the EN Board requirements:

krub_r.gif
piratecat.gif

I made the second one for PC when he got my name back, but he got his hands on a cool one already. I thought I'd put it up for show and tell.

Wow, I like your idea for PC.
Let me play -yoink-
-fiddle-fiddle-fiddle-
How about like this. :)

Attachments

• pc1.gif
    pc1.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 5,302

Grandpa

First Post
Hunh, I see it too. What program are you using to make your gifs? I couldn't find a free one with smart enough compression to do more complex animations under 5k (hence the "pause, bump"-style of mine).

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Shrek

Here is the Shrek avatar I was talking about, if anyone wants it!

Attachments

• shrek.jpg
    shrek.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,260

Remove ads