• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EricNoah

Adventurer
I had a thought -- usually avatars are symbols or faces/creatures. But I purchased the PDF of "B1- In Search of the Unknown" and as I was paging through it, lost in nostalgia, I thought it also might be cool to just clip little pieces of famous dungeon maps -- one room or one very small area -- and have those as avatars too. I'll start doing some clipping and uploading -- maybe no more than two or three rooms from any one module.

What are some other Avatar "themes" we could have?

Edit: Note that at 64x64 pixels these can't be very large unless we package them up and send them to Morrus to put in manually, which would kinda be a waste of his time...

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey, you could come up a a secret treasure map, divided up into lots of different avatars! :D

EricNoah

Adventurer
I clipped some stuff and sent it to Morrus and he put them in the avatar lists. As an FYI to everyone -- new avatars added will appear at the end of the avatar list.

Attachments

• BsHoPxLCIAAURDl.jpg
    BsHoPxLCIAAURDl.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 63,425
  • dwarfy.jpg
    dwarfy.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 432,423

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Speaking of Avatars, Eric, I like the Grand Poobah hat that your avatar is wearing!

Attachments

• Wizards_DnD_2014-Jul-15.jpg
    Wizards_DnD_2014-Jul-15.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 83,758

Remove ads