Avengers: Age of Ultron (spoilers)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
There were a lot of situations where people laughed out loud at what were pretty weak jokes. I'm starting to wonder if these things have some hypnotism going on.

[lurker mind trick]These jokes are the jokes you are looking fr.

laugh until your side hurts.

move along.[/lurker mind trick]

on an aside, I saw it sunday. and [sblock=danger: spoiler][I am serious, there are spoilers ahead[sblock]aw, come on. if you ain't seen the movie, go away![sblock]I am totally miffed they killed quicksilver.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Mishihari Lord

First Post
[lurker mind trick]These jokes are the jokes you are looking fr.

laugh until your side hurts.

move along.[/lurker mind trick]

on an aside, I saw it sunday. and [sblock=danger: spoiler][I am serious, there are spoilers ahead[sblock]aw, come on. if you ain't seen the movie, go away![sblock]I am totally miffed they killed quicksilver.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Me too. It wasn't a huge surprise because it happened in the comics too, but [sblock] he was a really fun character and I would have like to see more of him in future movies.[/sblock]

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
[sblock]
Warning-Spoiler-Alert_o_109721.jpg
[/sblock]
I liked the movie's humanizing touches:
  • Natasha likes Bruce;
  • Bruce is clueless;
  • Captain America regrets the one that got away;
  • Hawkeye has a wife and kids hidden away;
  • Wanda overcomes her fear and kicks robot butt.
For all of the slam-bang action, it had a nice bit of personality development.

Bagpuss

Legend
[sblock]
Warning-Spoiler-Alert_o_109721.jpg
[/sblock]
I liked the movie's humanizing touches:
  • Natasha likes Bruce;
  • Bruce is clueless;
  • Captain America regrets the one that got away;
  • Hawkeye has a wife and kids hidden away;
  • Wanda overcomes her fear and kicks robot butt.
For all of the slam-bang action, it had a nice bit of personality development.

Yeah when my wife watched it with me she prefered those bit to the fights, which she found a bit boring after awhile.

Bagpuss

Legend
A number of people say that but the movie clearly established the Ultron was breaking into places all of the world and we had action on four different continents.

On my second watching I picked on on Nick Fury mentioning that stuff had been stolen all over the world, but it actually implied the twins were involved in most of the thefts, and they can't be in two places at once.

Crothian

First Post
On my second watching I picked on on Nick Fury mentioning that stuff had been stolen all over the world, but it actually implied the twins were involved in most of the thefts, and they can't be in two places at once.

He specifically referred to metal men and when asks if there were any causalities he said only when engaged.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads