• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Awakening of the Nymerians.

Someone

Adventurer
Havort, red haired telepath

Drakknyte32 said:
When Myria is gone Devon rises again and turns to the rest of the party.

"Well my friends it appears we have some time to ourselves before dinner. What do you all want to do? Personally I plan on seeing the sights around the tree. It looks like a very interesting place from what I've seen so far. And it's definately a far cry from the human architecture I'm used to."

"Sure it is. I´m more interested in people: I´ll go around and get a feeling about how are things going. These people seem interesting, but maybe too restrained. Wonder if they have something strong to drink."

[That means to go around, and manifest Empathy and Read Thoughts a couple times, and using Gather Information: rolled a 22 using the skill. The save DC for Read Thoughts is 18, using Greater Psionic Endowment, if it´s needed.

Havort´s not looking for anything specific, just finding out how the elves live and what worries them.

Edit: Oops, I used the wrong name in the dice roller database. Nodis is another character, sorry.]

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Havort:

Going around Reading thoughts and trying to learn what the thals are thinking about, you don't find anything unusual. In face, they all seem to live quite peacefull in this big tree. The biggest worry you come across is the one conserning you; what are you doing here, where did you come from, what will this mean for their lives?

ferretguy

First Post
Well, since it does seem that we do have some time, exploration of this "village" may occupy us in a productive way. Tarasin says while rising.

Someone

Adventurer
Havort comes back upwards, with the thought of the appointed meal erasing the depressing thoughts he had only a moment before. "These are peaceful people. Almost too peaceful." thinks, hoping no one is listening. "This feels so new and strange"

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
True to his word, Devon wanders around the village exploring. He's not looking for anything in particular, just seeing the sights. It was always fun to explore a new culture.

One thing that surprised Devon was the attitude around the village. Everyone seemed so calm and content, it was very peaceful. It was certainly a far cry from the bustling human cities he had seen. Devon's wandering spirit wouldn't like it here for very long, but for just the night it was a very nice change of pace.

Ghostknight

First Post
Symian wanders around, looking for the local equivalent of a library.

Where do they keep their records, there should be much of interest in there beyond wat people talk about. Surely that is the place for knowledge beyond their mundane everyday lives...

He wanders, looking, and asking the occasional passerby where their records are kept.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Alan also wanders, taking in the sights, and speaking with the people. Learning as much of this place, and its people as he can.

Diplomacy roll 5 +7=12 to make good impression.

Gather Information roll 10+10 =20.

OOC: I'm beginning to wonder if Alan will roll decently. If this were combat.....

Rayex

First Post
Symian:
For some time the thals do not seem to understand what you are after but, when they do they tell you they have no such thing in the city. However, some seem to think that Myria must keep records like that.

Tarasin, Havort and Devon:
The thals are as curious about you as you are about them. Most are open and welcoming when approached, and all seem to enjoy talking about their life in the forest.

Alan
While wandering around, you get the same impression as Alan, only you also get the impression that something is not right. You cannot really put a finger on it, but it is there.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Laharl:
You wake up, and your head spins. For some moments you are quite disoriented. When your head clears some, you notice that you're lying soft. You open your eyes and you see the insides of a small cabin. Calling it a cabin might be an overstatement, it is more like a shack. It is about 10x10 feet big, and the only things inside is the hammock you're lying in, a small wooden table and a basin filled with water.
From outside you can hear the sound of the ocean, the sound of someone muttering to himself, and the screams of seagulls.

Remove ads