D&D 3E/3.5 Awesome 3e Character Sheets Here!

MythandLore

First Post
Kaptain_Kantrip said:

LOL. Let's try and keep this positive, guys! ;)
No problems here "Lord O'Links"(we got to find a cool nick name for you), keep 'em coming, the orc ones were intresting too.
BTW are you thinking of using a custom avatar yet?
The little dancing guy is creppy, he just wont stop dancing. :)

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
MythandLore said:

BTW are you thinking of using a custom avatar yet?
The little dancing guy is creppy, he just wont stop dancing. :)

Haha! He sure won't! :D

I picked him cuz he looked like a guy who'd bust out a cantrip on you... cuz that's all the magic he knew, LOL! I almost picked Captain America cuz he's a captain just like me, but the lil dancing idiot won out for some reason...

I'm up for a custom avatar, but got no clue how to make/install one. :(

MythandLore

First Post
Kaptain_Kantrip said:

Haha! He sure won't! :D

I picked him cuz he looked like a guy who'd bust out a cantrip on you... cuz that's all the magic he knew, LOL! I almost picked Captain America cuz he's a captain just like me, but the lil dancing idiot won out for some reason...

I'm up for a custom avatar, but got no clue how to make/install one. :(

The Max Avatar dimentions 64 x 64 pixels and no bigger then 5000 bytes in size.

Once you have your Image you need to upload it to the board.

Frist click the purple "user cp" (user control panel) button at the top of the page.

Then click on the link that says "Edit Options" at the top of your user control panel page.

Then scroll down to the bottom of your edit options page and click on the "Change Avatar" button.

It will flash a "thank you for chaning" screen.

Then it takes you to the "edit avatar" page.
(You should see a bunch of avatars on the screen)

Scroll down to the bottm of the page.

There is a box that says "You can upload an avatar from your computer:" in front of it.

There should be a button next to it that says "Browse...".

Click on that button to find your avatar on your desktop.

After you find it click the "Submit Modifactions" button at the bottom of the page and your done.

If you need help making a custom image give me a howler, sorry I can't upload the pic for you though, only you can do that.
Hope this helps. :)

hellbender

First Post
I have been using those sheets for some time, and they are excellent, 2.8 is the best yet. As for the 48 pages, it's a pdf, just print out what you need, there is no need to print out all the pages.

hellbender

Last edited:

Fenros

First Post
H E L P !

Oh no!

I can't see the color parts in Acrobat Reader (or any other program I have) and the character sheets are missing parts where I guess the maker used color graphics or something.

Any tips on how to fix this? As you can see I'm not the most computer savy. :(

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
Ema's D&D sheets are the antithesis of what makes a good character sheet, imo. They're nothing but wasted space and unneeded information. I used her Dark Matter sheets a bit in the summer before 3e was released, mainly because it was the only one I could find online. Looking at some of the non-3e sheets, she obviously knows how to make a concise, useful sheet — she just doesn't want to.

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Agnostic Paladin said:
Ema's D&D sheets are the antithesis of what makes a good character sheet, imo. They're nothing but wasted space and unneeded information. I used her Dark Matter sheets a bit in the summer before 3e was released, mainly because it was the only one I could find online. Looking at some of the non-3e sheets, she obviously knows how to make a concise, useful sheet — she just doesn't want to.

Wow, I don't agree with that at all. Nothing's perfect, but these are as close to perfection (for me) as I've come across. The spell sheets are invaluable... now if she'd only incorporate the R&R and BoEM spells into them... Here's an idea that might help for those who agree with Agnostic Paladin but like the completeness of Ema's spell sheets: If you don't like the main character data part, axe 'em and then add her spell sheets onto the back of whatever main data sheet(s) you prefer.

Last edited:

BadMojo

First Post
Hmmm, it looks like Ema's Xoom site has stopped working for the moment, but I have to say that I do love his (I believe Ema is a guy) character sheets. I really don't find the sheets too cluttered, and I find that it's nice to have all of the info I need right in front of me on my char sheet.

I think you can still get the 2.6 version of Ema's sheet from www.rpgsheets.com

To the person who had trouble with the 2.8 version, check if you have the newest version of Acrobat Reader. Older versions sometimes don't display newer documents correctly.

omedon

First Post
I just downloaded them. Thanks for the link. I don't know if I need all of that stuff but it should at least help me in creating my own as I don't think that they are missing anything.

Remove ads