• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Awesome AP vid

Coredump

Explorer
You're crazy.

The bulk of the adventures deals with the "heroes" trying to murder civilians, including children, in their sleep.

Plus, they get a lot of the rules wrong.

Last edited:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Man, if I were going to subscribe to a YouTube channel, it would be theirs. Great production value. They should have just gone theater of the mind, and edited/produced some awesome battle scenes into it. Once I saw that "campfire," the whole thing took on a slightly LEGO-feel. Besides that: pretty cool.

Coredump

Explorer
Don't get me wrong, they did a really nice job, and I watched all 3. They were fun, but I would not want to use them as an advertisement to let people know what DnD is all about.

I have been playing for a few decades now, and have somehow managed to never murder sleeping children, nor some sleeping deaf grandpa....

Rhenny

Adventurer
I watched them last weekend and liked them a lot. Sure it is dark, but it captures the excitement of the story. I loved watching the players' faces/reactions to the DMs narrative. It was great seeing the newbie (the Barbarian player) get into it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads