• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ayla's Business

Ayla131

First Post
Lord Camden,
My travels with the members of the party have been most interesting. Once leaving the Estate the group traveled back to Stormhaven where we got a job. What we had to do was go to an islaned, explore it and come back with as much information as we possible could. We accomplished our goal, but in doing so commited a crime and got arrested. Every member had a chance to ask for a seperate trial from the one that broke the law. I did not ask for one so was punished. As punishment we are serving a years worth of work. Over the past months since leaving the Camden Estate I have learned much about my fellow companions. They are all very good people that only want to do the right thing and help people in need. I have decided that I wish to stay with them as long as possible. We soon are starting another journey, but it will take a very long time before we will complete the task set before us. With that in mind I will not be able to go to the Estate to help you or give you information about my companions as you had told me to do. My apologies for not being able to go back.
Ayla

Ayla131

First Post
Once done with the letter Ayla will go up to Lord Tanerson and ask that it be sent to Lord Camden and that it is very important that it reach him.

BSF

Explorer
Lord Tannerson can arrange for delivery. He might ask Wu Cho to deliver it since Wu cho is heading back to Stormhaven soon. If there is a reply, should Lord Tannerson have it sent anyplace in particular?

If there is a reply, it will take quite a while to make it to Greerson. River travel down-river will be ~700 miles. It is much faster to go downstream than it is upstream.

Kultar

First Post
This is Ayla, just under mikes account.

It needs to be sent to the Camden Estate about a 4 day journey outsdie of Stormhaven.

Ayla with thank Lord Tannerson and Wu Cho (if he will deliver it) for helping and asked if there is anything she can do to show her gratitude.

Last edited:

Remove ads