• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E B11- King’s Festival – Adaptation for 5E

B11- King’s Festival – Adaptation for 5E

King’s Festival and its natural sequel Queen’s Harvest “are absolutely the best introductory adventures printed for D&D. King’s Festival in particular, is presented simply and clearly enough for young folks, but is also challenging and entertaining enough for experienced gamers“[1].

With this dogma clear in my mind I decided to use it for kickstarting my first Dungeons & Dragons 5 Edition campaign.

What you can now read and download, print and play, is the final result of the adaptation to the new D&D® 5th edition of the famous Carl Sargent module.

Having the original module is required because this conversion does not contain all the original texts and other vital informations to properly be played.

Enjoy this little treasure and if you like share with us your opinions.

You can download a (absolutely) free version of my work on:

entirepartykilled.wordpress.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[1] From Ken Rolston review appeared on Dragon magazine of July 1991.

Thanks to both. I'll take your comments like a compliment. Maybe in the future I'll put on DMguild something made just for that purpose. B11 instead is an homage to an author that I really appreciate and a gift to all those who love, like me, D&D and the old style adventures.

Remove ads