• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B2/B5 Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos

PyroArrow

Explorer
Looking for a few more players for my Play-By-Post game on the UnSeen Servant board!
I at least need someone to pick up 2 characters for another player, a Cavalier Knight, Stormbrow Okenfell & Magic User, Luna Cee!
When the other player comes back i can assign you new characters!

Here is the game:
http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=96

You will need to sign up on the Unseen Servant board & onto the die roller!
The Campaign ID# is 137.

Then PM me so that i can give you access to the Game's Forum!
I can help you with the game if you Never played it before!

PyroArrow

Explorer
Need 2 Players!

Ok, a player has dropped out in order to concentrate on DM'ing his own game so now i have 2 Characters available for role-play, Wexley the thief/mage & Opal the Cleric:

Wexley the, Elf Male, Thief/Mage whom is a master of disquise:

Wexley's Description and Background:
Description:
Wexley is painfully average in appearance. I'm sure all elves look the same to most humans, but Wexley is a completely forgettable face, even when amongst his own race. Realizing this, Wexley has used this 'benefit' to become quite masterful at subtle disguises that work pretty damn good!! A fake scar or two here, some facial hair there...Wexley has the uncanny ability to hit a target for their loot; and disappear, unnoticed, into the crowd, the shadows, or the sewers!!

Background:
Wexley was incarcerated, sitting in a holding cell, awaiting punishment for grand larceny when his village was attacked by Gnoll raiders. The standing guard (an acquaintance growing up) had the decency to throw Wexley the keys to his cell, as he dashed out to meet the Gnolls and his fate. Wexley managed to sneak his way out of the village as it burned, keep his hands, and have his criminal record wiped clean. It only cost him everyone he knew and loved. Somewhere in his mourning, he realized a small sense of relief. He was contemplating suicide, as it were, due to the shame he felt for succumbing to his urges to steal. The urges that earned him 'Black Sheep' status within his village and surrounding community. Wex is now trying to find an new identity. He has a chance to start over. What path will he choose? His only ally is a cross-dressing Monk named Cho. They have managed to compliment each other in the short time they've known each other. Cho loves the makeup and fashion advice he's been getting from Wexley. Wexley has also realized a small talent for casting a spell or two. He is now gaining a magical ability to elude.

Opal The Cleric Info:
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg253/PyroArrow/Opal_The_Cleric_Info_zps42c20a2f.jpg~original

Remove ads