• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baby Gifts for a Gamer (and his Non-Gamer Wife)

Paladin

Explorer
Ep...

I still have a lot of solid baby blue and solid baby pink Medium Size (holds about 150 regular dice) Gamer's Bags (TM) with "Baby Gamer" embroidered on them in stock. If this sounds like something you'd like, shoot me an e-mail or private message and I can send you photos of each. We're not currently in business but I do have a lot of these just sitting here. :)

roguerouge

First Post
I got one friend in that situation a baby blanket that had a plushy frog head in the middle. I told him it was a "lurker above". I also got him a soft dragon that was pink and fuzzy.

the_bruiser

First Post
1211893902_2c7bb414c8_d.jpg

Gave those to a friend of mines kid.

Okay, so I have an eight month old boy and this thread is perfect for me. But I have to know - where did you find all those dice? Everywhere I look they are $6-$20 apiece, and I'm not sure I can convince myself to pay $75+shipping for a full set.

Same with the "+4 hide -4 grapple" shirt, which I love, but at $16 delivered it's the same cost as eight non-printed shirts. Oh, well... if I can't find a reasonably priced alternative I'll probably buying one of them, which is I guess is the whole point of why they're charging so much :).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I still have a lot of solid baby blue and solid baby pink Medium Size (holds about 150 regular dice) Gamer's Bags (TM) with "Baby Gamer" embroidered on them in stock. If this sounds like something you'd like, shoot me an e-mail or private message and I can send you photos of each. We're not currently in business but I do have a lot of these just sitting here. :)
Dude! I've missed you, and we were just discussing you guys and wondering how you were. Great to see you.

EP

First Post

I ordered the baby character sheet jumper from Cafepress when my girlfriend pointed out it would work even better with how they told me they were pregnant.

About... six months ago... they invited us over for dinner and coffee, we're talking, chatting away, and he starts telling me that he's thinking about a new character to make (we were about to start some 4e playtesting at that point).

"It's not human yet, but exists in viral form at first. Once it takes over a host, it begins to grow and form over a period of months. Then it can hatch, but it will start off as small and eventually grow into a medium humanoid. Not sure if I want to play male or female yet."

Like a numbnut, I'm not sure what the heck he's talking about but go with the flow.

"Isn't that kind of like your necromaster you created. You want to play something like that?"

"Sorta, but more like the cysts he uses. It will start as a cyst."

Once his wife joined in with some theories, then I knew something was up. But it wasn't until they showed me the ultrasound photo.

Actually, it was five minutes after they showed me the ultrasound that I actually caught on.

Even then, my girlfriend had to tell me they were pregnant.

So having a jumper with the "cyst's" stats will fit perfectly.

Thanks for all the suggestions - there's sure to be more baby geek gifts to buy when the time comes.

Remove ads