• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

madriel

First Post
Yikes! Now that is a grand finale. Thanks, Sialia. This has been a fun thread to follow and feel free to post anything else that strikes your fancy.

Pretty please?:D

Phasmus

First Post
Words fail us...
And when words fail, sometimes, we must make due with going stark raving mad and expressing ourselves via less conventional means.
*dances around a bon-fire, gibbering and wailing enthusiastically*

Staffan

Legend
I was sent here from PirateCat's post in another forum. This must be the most bizarre thing I have *ever* seen. I think the Cthulhutubby must have shocked me right out of my mind, and then I just went nuttier and nuttier. If you'll excuse me now, I have to try out this nice shirt some nice men came here with. It's really pretty, with extra-long sleeves and *lots* of buckles.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Somehow reading The alphabet book to my 18 month old just took on an entirely new dimension.

Maybe you could try "There is a Woset in my closet" next?

Whatever that was on the pot.....It hurt.:)

Sialia

First Post
Thanks for all the kind words!

Sadly, I think I really am about done with this thread. I know, I know, "The Monster at the End of this Book/Thread/Module" is just begging to be written, but I am working on some other projects now (no, not halfling ninjas. Go check out Dr. Midnight's excellent Jedi Ewok--there's reallly very little more to be said, and I can't do it better. Or just go out to watch Yoda in action again in AotC. Omigosh.)

Please feel free to keep commenting though. I do check in to gloat every so often, and it matters to me immensely that you are out there. It makes it all worthwhile.

Perhaps it will motivate me to start a new thread, when I wrap up current other non-Enworld relevant projects . . .

Remove ads