Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Arkham

First Post
So, Sialia, it has been about a decade... did you ever make a hard-copy of The Very Hungry Elder Chaos?

I bet you could do a Kickstarter and actually get it made...

Sialia

First Post
It's been long enough

The Scampering Chaos caught me posting on my other thread, and wanted to know "what's ENWorld?"
I was astonished that she didn't remember anything about my old threads, cause she was soooo instrumental in helping me make them.
But it has been about a decade. So we went hunting for this old thing, and enjoyed it all over again, this time with my four year old (aka Mr. Screamy).

So this is a thank you note to the admins for not deleting off the old threads--it was a joy to be able to step in this river again. :)

Sialia

First Post
The Scampering Chaos caught me posting on my other thread, and wanted to know "what's ENWorld?"
I was astonished that she didn't remember anything about my old threads, cause she was soooo instrumental in helping me make them.
But it has been about a decade. So we went hunting for this old thing, and enjoyed it all over again, this time with my four year old (aka Mr. Screamy).

So this is a thank you note to the admins for not deleting off the old threads--it was a joy to be able to step in this river again. :)

Ok, so now those of you who were here at the beginning can officially be freaked out by the utterly insane and inexorable journey into the future we have taken. The Scampering Chaos is now old enough to have her own Tumblr account and something to put in it. http://scamperingkaos.tumblr.com/

So here's a sample:

tumblr_nf5zbpBQqm1u2j1qro1_1280.jpg

See?

I'm so proud.

Sialia

First Post
Thanks Rune! It's nice to see a familiar name-- I have been away a vey long time.
Anyone else still out there?
Anyone new to this thread?

Remove ads